THE POWER OF PURPOSE.
Following Greg’s phenomenal keynote at Leading Business Innovation 2021 we have invited him to kick start 2022 for us. Join us on the 26th Jan & 9th Feb for 2 interactive virtual workshops with the award-winning author and organisational change veteran Greg Orme!
Accelerate your Leadership Journey in 2022
In a world being transformed by artificial intelligence, new generations in the workplace, and the ripples of COVID-19, you need a fresh approach in 2022.
These inspiring and practical sessions will accelerate your leadership journey beyond the “what?” and the “how?”, to answer the vital question: “Why do I Lead?”.
Alongside fellow IRDG leaders you’ll learn how to:
- Leverage the psychological and neuroscientific insights which underpin personal meaning
- Uncover your “best self” moments to reveal your own “why?”
- Apply leadership purpose to make a greater personal impact, improve decision-making, and ignite the power of your team
- Bring purpose to life with impactful experiences and stories that engage, influence, and motivate colleagues
The insights Greg will share are based on the research in his latest book The Human Edge, how curiosity and creativity are your superpowers in the digital economy (Pearson) which won Business Book of The Year in 2020.
Dates & Times
This is a series of two workshops. Each takes place as follows:
- Part 1: 26th January, 9.30 – 11.30am
- Part 2: 9th February, 9.30 – 11.30am
- Member Tickets: For €59 you will receive your personal link to access both sessions. Please refer to the promo code issued by email to reveal the discounted member tickets in the booking window below.
- Non Member Tickets: A small number of non member tickets are available for this event. Individual price €259pp. 3 people or more from the same company €239pp.
CPD hours will be available to participants after this event.
About Greg Orme
Greg is an award-winning author, globally-acclaimed speaker, leadership development expert and former CEO. His latest book The Human Edge, how curiosity and creativity are your superpowers in the digital economy was named as Business Book of the Year 2020.
He helps leaders thrive in a world of accelerating change through developing behaviours, processes and culture which support creativity, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit.
Greg has facilitated transformational change programmes with global clients in telecoms, financial services, automotive, FMCG, manufacturing, and technology.
He’s been a lecturer and programme director at the London Business School where he founded and grew the Centre for Creative Business.
His portfolio of leadership development and organisational change clients includes BMW, Sky, Ogilvy & Mather, eBay, the International Olympic Committee, World Economic Forum, the Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO), SQS, Faurecia Group, PVH Group, Kantar Group, Randstad Group, Cognizant, Arcadia Group, and Virgin Media, among others.
Greg’s first career as a BBC and ITV television journalist enables him to speak and write with memorable clarity. As well as being a humorous and engaging storyteller, his journalistic grounding makes him a sought-after facilitator of face-to-face and virtual events.
Greg has appeared on BBC World News and in The Financial Times.
He writes a regular monthly column for Forbes on business creativity, leadership, and the future of work.
His first book The Spark, how to ignite and lead business creativity (FT Publishing, 2014) is available on Amazon in English and a Chinese translation.