A new programme launched on the 9th July 2012 by Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Richard Bruton TD, will see €2million invested in a new Clustering Programme to encourage groups of businesses to collaborate together. The projects must involve a minimum of 5 companies, and will be eligible for funding of up to €100,000. It is hoped this programme will help companies to work together to achieve business objectives, increase productivity & company income, increase their market share, engage …
Tag Archives | Clustering Programme
Latest Blog Posts
- Irish & Global Speakers ready to Inspire!
- Understanding the Future through Innovation, with Kingspan
- Launching Design Thinking Ireland 2021!
- Winning at New Products with the legendary Bob Cooper
- Sustainability. Unlocking the Innovation Opportunity
- Are you availing of all you can when it comes to Research & Innovation supports?
- Integrating Strategic Design into non-design Courses, 11th March
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic with EY, 4th March
- “How to lead Sustainability in your Business” by Sue Garrard
- Entrepreneurship & Service Journey Innovation, 23rd Feb
- Mastering Lean Product Development – starting 23rd March
- Members’ Forum on Corporation Tax, R&D Tax Credits Policy & Operations, and KDB
IRDG on Twitter
- What makes a customer pay €129 for a kettle Vs €17.50? Aligning your design with an emotive response @frankdevitt i… https://t.co/j7Q43ehNUB 8 mins ago
- And we're off! Our MD Denis Hayes has just opened the #DesignThinking Ireland Conference. We've a packed line up wi… https://t.co/WVRpPpfZh4 2 hours ago
- RT @PatrickMooney: This is always a great event in person. But virtual will naturally do. Kicking off today is Design Thinking Ireland. htt… 2 hours ago retweeted via PatrickMooney