This workshop will be hosted by Sue Garrard, one of the world’s leading practitioners in developing sustainability strategies in companies.
“How to lead Sustainability in your Business”
by Sue Garrard – Wednesday, 10th March 2021, 9.30 – 11.30am
Sustainability, and in particular tailoring your innovation activities towards a sustainability strategy, will be a key element in IRDG’s activities throughout 2021. To that end, we have scheduled this workshop with Sue who has had a long and successful career, famously embedding a sustainable purpose into each of Unilever’s many and varied brands. She has also acted as an advisor to the British Government and now specializes in delivering practical, real world solutions to sustainability within businesses.
– What is Sustainability?
– How does/will it affect businesses, and where should a company (any size or type) start in determining what to do about it?
– Are there simple guidelines on what good looks like?
– How do you build a simple set of priorities?
– How do you set targets?
– How do you monitor and report progress (without breaking the bank and getting in the way of productive work!)
– How do you build the business case, and is it all just expensive cost we can’t afford?
– What is the customer case? Where do the pressures and opportunities come from?
– Are there standards, accredited schemes, or other certified systems to adhere to mandatory or voluntary? (e.g. B Corp)
It will be an interactive session, with an opportunity for discussion and Q&A at the end of each section.
Tickets are exclusive to members, and priced at just €25 per person. Please refer to the promo code in your email invitation to reveal the tickets for booking via the window below or contact Mary Byrne for it.