With changes at a global level for Tax policy, what do Irish businesses engaged in R&D need to do to prepare?
Our annual R&D Tax Incentives Forum with Revenue, Department of Finance, the State Agencies and KPMG takes place virtually on 16th February 2022. Key topics will include Corporation Tax, R&D Tax Credits, Knowledge Development Box (KDB) and Intellectual Property. Always an important event, it’s a great opportunity for all member companies to hear directly from the policy leaders and Revenue on the latest and expected developments, whilst sharing your questions with these key people.
- Deirdre Donaghy – Head of Business Tax, Dept of Finance
- Jacqueline O’Callaghan – Principal Officer R&D Tax Credits, Revenue
- Damien Flanagan – Partner, KPMG
- Cillein Barry – Partner, KPMG
- Christine Kelly – Tax Advisor, IDA Ireland
Agenda – 16th February – 9.30am
- Global adjustments in corporation tax policies and possible future impacts arising
- Roadmap from the Department of Finance regarding future changes in corporation tax, R&D Tax Credits and KDB
- Revenue update on R&D Tax Credits
- Panel discussion
- Your Questions
This virtual forum will be a maximum of 2 hours in duration, including presentation, panel discussion and time for audience Q&A.
You will need the booking code shared with you by email to reveal the tickets for booking. CPD credits are available. Any non-members interested in attending are invited to contact Mary Byrne for details about membership in the first instance.