R&D Tax Credits are worth approx. €700m per annum to 1500 companies in Ireland.
In 2019, the Department of Finance undertook a major review of the scheme to determine if it continues to be fit for purpose. In addition, the OECD also made key announcements relating to the R&D Tax Credit in 2019, with particular points relating to SMEs.
This important Conference for companies of all sizes and sectors involved in Research, Development and Innovation presents a unique opportunity to hear directly from the Department of Finance and Revenue Commissioners, alongside other key professionals. The event will feature both talks and discussion sessions, with open dialogue encouraged to represent the views of industry to the various bodies involved.
Key items on the agenda will include:
- R&D Tax Credit Review 2019 undertaken by the Department of Finance (to be published shortly)
- Budget 2020 changes to R&D Tax Credits
- OECD recommendations on R&D Tax Credits contained in the SME and Entrepreneurship Policy in Ireland report published in October 2019 (OECD SME Report 2019)
- Knowledge Development Box Review in 2020 to be undertaken by the Department of Finance
Speaking & supporting the discussions on the day will be
- Department of Finance
- Revenue Commissioners
- IDA Ireland & Enterprise Ireland & more…
For further information and booking, visit http://www.irdg.ie/rd-tax-credit-conference-dublin2020/