Complimentary members’ R&D Tax Credit webinars for finance, technical & other colleagues across industry who should understand this key support for companies engaged in Research, Development & Innovation.
We’ll wrap up 2020 with a topic close to the hearts of many members – R&D Tax Credits & Audits. To reflect the new way of working, we have restructured our popular R&D Tax Credit clinics for the time being, moving them online.
On this occasion we’ll be working with Ian Collins – Partner and Head of R&D Tax Services and Enda Kelly – Director of R&D Tax Services at EY, and the following two options are available to you:
Webinar: R&D tax credit audits – what to expect and how to prepare.
Wednesday 9th December, 10 – 11:30am
EY will provide an overview of the R&D tax credit regime and how to put the file together to support your R&D claim in the event of a Revenue audit. EY will talk through their extensive Revenue audit experience, Revenue’s latest approach, as well as the key tips and traps to look out for. EY will also provide guidance on best practices to ensure your claims are robust and compliant. The webinar will be a maximum of 90 minutes in duration, including presentation and Q&A.
R&D Tax Credits
Supporting an R&D Tax Credit should not be a retrospective exercise. Having access to complete, up-to-date and accurate information on the two key tests – the science test and the accounting test – is critical. The implementation of systems and procedures for the capturing of relevant supporting documentation further strengthens your claim.
These webinars exclusively for members are aimed at those responsible for managing and recording R&D activity for the purposes of claiming Tax Credits. They are suited to those in Finance and in the Technical functions – all parties to a tax credit claim. The goal is to help companies become more independent in the management of claims, and to be fully prepared so as to defend the claim in the event of audit.
- Facilitated by EY, highly experienced practitioners in R&D tax incentives
- Specific and detailed best practice overview
- The most up to date Revenue Guidelines including the recent announcement with regards to R&D Tax Credit payments in the context of the Covid-19 crisis
- Detailed discussion and Q&A
- Aimed at both scientific/engineering people and those working in finance related roles, i.e. relevant to all those responsible for managing, recording and claiming the credits
- An opportunity to understand the R&D Tax Credit Scheme in detail
- Advice on managing documentation and dealing with audit situations
- CPD hours will be available for attendees who would like to avail of same
CPD – Continuing Professional Development
IRDG is a member of the CPD Certification Service.
A CPD certificate of attendance will be available to attendees after the webinar for anyone who wishes to avail of same.
Please contact Mary Byrne (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any queries about this event.