We were delighted to hear yesterday of the very positive news of a €6m investment in R&D by member company Bord na Móna. This is a significant investment as part of their ongoing innovation programme and will see the creation of 91 new jobs. We look forward to hearing about the ongoing progress with the project and we wish all at Bord na Móna every success. Read the full details here.
R&D investment at Bord na Móna
About adminThe IRDG is an industry-led representative group for manufacturing and services companies involved in Research, Development and Innovation (RD&I). Established by industry in 1992, the Group is an independent, non-profit body, serving the needs of members on all matters relating to RD&I.
Latest Blog Posts
- Winning at New Products with the legendary Bob Cooper
- Sustainability. Unlocking the Innovation Opportunity
- Are you availing of all you can when it comes to Research & Innovation supports?
- Integrating Strategic Design into non-design Courses, 11th March
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic with EY, 4th March
- “How to lead Sustainability in your Business” by Sue Garrard
- Entrepreneurship & Service Journey Innovation, 23rd Feb
- Mastering Lean Product Development – starting 23rd March
- Members’ Forum on Corporation Tax, R&D Tax Credits Policy & Operations, and KDB
- New Year Booster – Exclusive Executive Masterclass with Mark Little, 21st Jan
- IRDG Design Thinking Programme
- R&D tax credit audits – what to expect and how to prepare, 9th Dec
IRDG on Twitter
- We had a great time last week with the guys at Dolmen and a very enjoyable virtual #innovation exercise! https://t.co/EamgbTV2US 19 hours ago
- RT @DolmenDesign: A couple of our favourite quotes from yesterday’s virtual design studio with @irdggroup where we showed how you can lever… 19 hours ago retweeted via DolmenDesign
- A key pillar to the IRDG network is Shared Innovation Practice Groups. While site-visits are obviously out, virtual… https://t.co/hivTZhTgod 6 days ago