Our 2021 speakers blew us away with the practical and inspirational insights they shared around Leadership, Sustainability, AI, Design and so much more. We want to ensure that you, and your team, continue to benefit from this superb learning as you drive your innovation agenda in 2022.
We’ve picked out some of the best recordings from the year and bundled them into a special Members’ Highlights Selection Box. These 10 recordings are hosted on our virtual platform and you can access them on your desktop, or via our app on your phone.
Engrossing picks to educate and enthral you:
- Redefine The Impossible by Keith Barry, Keynote Speaker & Brainhacker (to 31st Jan ’22 only)
- A New Leadership Mindset for the New Normal by Mark Little, Entrepreneur, journalist, author and Co-Founder of Kinzen
Lean Product Development / Investment
- Portfolio Management for NPD – Picking the Right Development Projects, Making Solid R&D Investment Decisions by Bob Cooper, President of Product Development Institute & father and creator of the Stage-Gate® system
- How to be the Person Designing for Other People by Melis Senova, Co-Founder of Huddle and author of This Human
- The World Needs Design More Than Ever by Mauro Porcini, Chief Design Officer at PepsiCo
- Towards zero-impact Operations at LEGO Group by Anita Friis Sommer, Head of Sustainable Operations, LEGO Group
- The Journey to Sustainability at Astellas Kerry by Megan Staunton, Facilities Energy Engineer & Roseanna O’Brien, Environmental Coordinator, Astellas
- Sustainability and ESG – What Investors Require by Dorothy Maxwell, Senior Director Sustainability, Davy Horizons
- AI and Digital and Disruption: How to Thrive by Calum Chace, “The AI guy” – Global keynote speaker on Artificial Intelligence, Author of “Surviving AI”, “The Economic Singularity”
- Manufacturing of the Future – A Case Study in the Use of AI by Kieran McSherry, Senior Director Manufacturing Engineering, J&J Vison Care
Cost to Members
Access them all for €49pp, or €39pp where 3 or more from the one company would like access. Access is based on email address, so only those with a ticket can view the recordings. You can book your ticket below (using the code issued by email). After you complete your booking, you will receive an email which will contain the link to login to our virtual platform and access the recordings. Contact Mary.Byrne@irdg.ie for any help.
Share the Learnings with your Team
One of the joys of our virtual world is having this high-class content which we can bring to you and your teams, and increase the personal development opportunities right across the organisation. We hope you enjoy what your peers have highlighted!