Saving you time, energy & effort on your Innovation Funding Strategy by bringing all the key players together for you. In a few hours, you will hear about the key programmes and supports, and be able to meet virtually with ourselves, the various agencies and research partners to discuss what might best suit your business.
Up to date on the incentives and expertise available to support your R,D&I?
Join us to learn more – Virtual Forum – 31st March & 1st April – 8.45am to 2pm each day. CPD credits available.
Supports including research capability, subject matter expertise, specialised equipment and finance are available to indigenous and multinational industries to help business innovation. The challenge for most businesses is being up to date with the variety available and evaluating options. There are a wide range of options, and they evolve regularly. Knowing what best suits your needs can be tricky.
- This virtual event will feature talks, case studies, exhibition and networking opportunities. The detailed agenda is available on the green button here above. Once you are registered, you will be free to dip in and out over the days as sessions pique your interest. Recordings will also be available afterwards to those registered for anything you miss.
- On the Agenda we will have RD&I Grants, Business Innovation Supports, Tax Incentives, Collaboration Supports, Accessing RD&I Skills & Talent (– all from Ireland and Europe), Networking & Exhibitions with agencies & third level research institutes, and Industry Case Studies.
- Industry case studies by Analog Devices, CBE Software, Aerogen & Spearline will share experiences of funding graduates, securing talent, collaborative research, and the elements of successful applications.
- Speakers will include representatives from Enterprise Ireland, IDA Ireland, SFI, Horizon Europe, EY, InterTradeIreland, Irish Research Council, Knowledge Transfer Ireland, third level research and industry.
- Hot off the press will be updates from Enterprise Ireland, IDA Ireland and SFI’s new strategies, the launch of Horizon Europe at the end of March, and anticipated updates from Revenue on the R&D Tax Credit guidelines.
Agenda available here for download
IRDG’s One-to-One Support for Members
IRDG plays a key role in keeping members up to date and maximising what might be applicable and best suited. This event is just one way we can help. However, we are also available to chat with you directly on this topic and advise you at any time.
Members: There is no fee for employees of member companies to attend this event. Enter the Promo Code received by email to reveal the complimentary member tickets. Please email Mary.Byrne@irdg.ie if you need to check whether or not your business is a member of IRDG.
Booking is now closed.