As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, IRDG is committed to delivering for its members and has a proven record.
Members engage with the IRDG team everyday for their experience in the R&D arena, and tap into this deep knowledge to help propel R&D effectively as a strategic stepping stone in growing their businesses. IRDG provides advice across all aspects of R&D policy, funding and supports. In many cases members invite us to act as a sounding board or to provide specific project advice.
Activity is organized around the 5 pillars of:
KEY AREAS OF SUPPORT
- R&D Strategy Development and Planning
- Funding for Research, Development and Innovation (RD&I) Projects
- Collaboration with academic institutions
- Advice on project preparation and review of project proposals
- Advice for overseas companies in dealing with the R&D system in Ireland
- Advice in validating projects for R&D Tax Credits
- Preparation of complete RD&I funding proposals
- Innovation networking within the IRDG community
- Learning & best practice in innovation and R&D
EIN – ENTERPRISE INNOVATION NETWORK
With the support of Enterprise Ireland, IRDG operates an Enterprise Innovation Network (EIN) that includes a networking forum for R&D practicing company representatives to meet and discuss issues of common interest.
The events are held regionally and usually centre on a topic presented by a key note speaker or speakers followed by a wider discussion. The EIN events serve as a valuable forum for IRDG members, prospective members and academics to discuss common issues.
This forum also helps to keep R&D high on the agenda and continuously elevate its importance as a strategic growth driver within the smart economy.
IRDG welcomes new members ⇒ BECOME A MEMBER