IRDG is delighted to announce a new service for member companies.
In order to support your recruitment needs in the areas of R&D and Innovation, we have created a dedicated page on our website, through which you can promote your vacancy free of charge.
As the focus of IRDG is on all things R&D and Innovation related, all vacancies being shared must have responsibilities in this area. Vacancies can however be in any discipline, including R&D, Technical, Engineering, Operations, Finance, Marketing etc.
To share your vacancy, please send us the following:
- Your company logo in JPEG format to use on our website
- The details of the vacancy in question, in one of the following ways:
- A link to where the vacancy is shared online, e.g. your website
- A pdf file with details of the vacancy and who to contact
- The date at which you expect the vacancy to close
- Details of the person within your company with whom we should liaise on this matter.
The above information should be sent to Mary Byrne – email@example.com. Mary can be contacted on 087 6501215 if you need any assistance.
We will endeavour at all times to keep only live vacancies listed. We ask all companies to keep us informed as vacancies are filled.
Finally, please note that IRDG is not responsible for the content of such vacancies and has no role in the recruitment process apart from this sharing of information. All requests for further information on the vacancies should be directed to the companies advertising.