Product Innovation is familiar to us all. Services Innovation presents a different challenge. The output of services is often less tangible, harder to articulate and test. Yet the need to maximise and capitalise on the growth of Services in our economy requires real innovation to meet the ongoing, ever-present, and insatiable demands from customers, users and providers. This briefing will outline Innovation in Services and the supports available, whilst also giving some real, tangible examples and ideas of where Innovation …
Tag Archives | Services
Latest Blog Posts
- Inspiring Innovation for 2021
- Cybersecurity – Members exclusive, 20th October
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation
- 5G in Business with Dell Technologies Limerick, 22nd Sept
- Innovation Journey & Experience at Pramerica, 8th Sept
- DTIF 3rd Call for Applications
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, kicking off the Autumn events
- Updated Revenue Guidelines on R&D Tax Credits
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 – we’re ready to go!!
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview