We’ll kick of 2020 with one of our most popular events in the IRDG network is in Waterford in January, the R&D Tax Credit Clinic. It takes place in The Granville Hotel, and on this occasion is held in conjunction with Deloitte. IRDG’s R&D Tax Credit clinics are a great way for members to keep up to date with ongoing developments to the R&D Tax Credit scheme, and to share experiences with other companies. Updates from the recent budget, along …
A busy week in Dublin as we gear up for our R&D Tax Credit Clinic. These clinics, with small groups of 30-40 people from different member companies, are a great way to dig into the detail of the R&D Tax Credit scheme. Content includes revenue guidance, finance & scientific criteria, documentation requirements, audit preparation, experience sharing.
This week’s R&D Tax Credit Clinic in The Hilton Kilmainham, this time in conjunction with EY. Our R&D Tax Credit Clinics always attract many …
The Revenue Commissioners play a key role in the administration and policing the R&D Tax Credit scheme, now worth over €500 million per annum to Irish industry.
IRDG, as the representative body for over 200 R&D-performing companies, engages on an ongoing basis with Revenue to feed back the views and experience of its members in relation to the R&D Tax Credit scheme. We are pleased to see that Revenue have responded to a number of issues raised by IRDG members …
Gathering key players involved with the R&D Tax Credit and Knowledge Development Box incentives in the one room has proven a very worthwhile exercise for delegates in recent years. And once again on 9th March, IRDG will host one of our signature seminars on this all important topics for R,D&I performing companies in Ireland.
9th March 2017 – 9.30 – 1.30pm
As the incentives continue to be developed and updated, this event provides an opportunity to hear directly from the …
Events Open for Booking
Latest Blog Posts
- IRDG Calendar of Events 2020
- Merry Christmas from all at IRDG!
- R&D Tax Credits Conference, 4th February 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Waterford – January 2020
- IRDG Lean Product Development Programme
- Unleashing the Potential of People & Ideas – November 19th 2019
- IRDG R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Kilmainham
- Design Thinking Special Interest Group – Musgraves, Cork
- Leading Business Innovation 2019
- 7 days until ‘Leading Business Innovation 2019’ kicks off
- National Innovation Conference, Kilkenny 22nd Oct
- Digital Transformation at Leading Business Innovation 2019
IRDG on Twitter
- 2019 and 2020 are two important years for the R&D Tax Credit and Knowledge Development Box (KDB) schemes, with revi… https://t.co/7aDA64vhy5 20 hours ago
- Congrats Liam! https://t.co/dU0Fx5nQWQ 3 days ago
- Our first #Innovation Practice Group visit of 2020 brings us to BD Research Centre Ireland in #Limerick. Experience… https://t.co/CMO4wRi6d4 3 days ago