As usual, the topic of funding and incentives for business Research & Innovation is always a popular one. It was great to be able to bring all the key players to the one room and explain their programmes. There’s a myriad of options out there, and being able to hear them explained and presented was really useful. …
The next call for Innovation Vouchers opens on Wednesday the 19th March.
The deadline for application is Wednesday 26th March.
What are Innovation Vouchers:
Innovation Vouchers worth €5,000 are available to assist a company or companies to explore a business opportunity or problem with a registered knowledge provider. For many companies this provides a great way of starting on the collaborative research ladder, or undertaking a small research project. It also gives an opportunity for companies to experience what …
The latest call for Innovation Vouchers opened on the 18th September. This will be the final call in 2013.
The deadline for application is Wednesday 9th October at 3pm.
What are Innovation Vouchers:
Innovation Vouchers worth €5,000 are available to assist a company or companies to explore a business opportunity or problem with a registered knowledge provider. For many companies this provides a great way of starting on the collaborative research ladder, or undertaking a small research project. It also …
On the 26th June we will hold our next big seminar in Dublin. Addressing all you need to know about EU Funding, this seminar comes just in time ahead of the new Horizon 2020 programme in 2014.
In total, €80bn is being made available for Research and Development in companies of all shapes and sizes over the next 6 years. This seminar is an ideal opportunity to really explore EU funding and see how it could benefit your business. Hear …
Latest Blog Posts
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
- IRDG supporting your business during Covid-19 crisis
- Medtronic Shared Interest Group Visit, 27th February.
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation, Galway, 7th April
- Innovation Practice Group Visit to Fexco – a Leader in Global Financial Services
- Design Thinking Shared Interest Group, Galway
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Dublin 3rd March
- IRDG members gain inspiration into business and innovation at BD Research Centre Ireland
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @ExtremeNetworks: As we rotate to more #data, coming from more places, more connected devices, and more cloud-based applications, the #c… 16 hours ago retweeted via ExtremeNetworks
- RT @Entirl: Funding support is available for companies of more than 10 people and turnover less than €5m to start the road to recovery. 16 hours ago retweeted via Entirl
- In the true spirit of #designthinking, we are learning on our feet and pivoting our ideas to bring you Design Think… https://t.co/EosplsWYUJ 17 hours ago