We were delighted today to read of the significant €350m R&D investment being made by member company Allergan which will create 200 jobs in Westport. Congratulations to all involved and best wishes to Siobhan Camplisson and the team.
Tag Archives | member company
Latest Blog Posts
- Irish & Global Speakers ready to Inspire!
- Understanding the Future through Innovation, with Kingspan
- Launching Design Thinking Ireland 2021!
- Winning at New Products with the legendary Bob Cooper
- Sustainability. Unlocking the Innovation Opportunity
- Are you availing of all you can when it comes to Research & Innovation supports?
- Integrating Strategic Design into non-design Courses, 11th March
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic with EY, 4th March
- “How to lead Sustainability in your Business” by Sue Garrard
- Entrepreneurship & Service Journey Innovation, 23rd Feb
- Mastering Lean Product Development – starting 23rd March
- Members’ Forum on Corporation Tax, R&D Tax Credits Policy & Operations, and KDB
IRDG on Twitter
- Can't wait guys! https://t.co/sXceI6eh7K https://t.co/duKLWqtDCX 2 days ago
- RT @allergystandard: We are looking forward to a knockout conference from @irdggroup this year. Look out for @DrJMcKeon's talk entitled 'Ge… 4 days ago retweeted via allergystandard
- @JenTayLexi is Principal UX Designer at @McKesson and is passionate about #designthinking. Jenn has over 20 years e… https://t.co/vyD3048BzM 5 days ago