A core part of IRDG’s support to member companies is our Calendar of Events and Activities. We host a very diverse range of seminars, workshops, conference and company visits designed to help members build their innovation capability and enhance their network. The majority of events are exclusive and complimentary to members. A small number of events are open to the public at market rates.
On Thursday November 10th, IRDG hosted a group of members for an Innovation Practice Group visit to An Post & the GPO. We had a great mix of companies in attendance including Permanent TSB, Glanbia, Ericsson, Helsinn, VHI, Geith International, Trinity Research & Innovation, CBE Software, IPC Digital Media, Bord na Móna, Cisco, Cora Systems, ESB, Shire, Wisetek and Fexco.
Innovation at An Post
An Post is a major commercial organisation providing a wide range of services which encompass postal, …
On Thursday 9th June, IRDG members had the opportunity to visit Irish SME TE Laboratories, based in Co. Carlow. This was a truly inspirational visit.
Mark Bowkett, MD, outlined how TE Laboratories has engaged in and leveraged a variety of collaborative research programmes and funding schemes so as to resource and develop the business. It was great to see the opportunity presented to TE Laboratories as a result of being involved in such projects, including not only the provision of funds, but also …
Latest Blog Posts
- 5G in Business with Dell Technologies Limerick, 22nd Sept
- Innovation Journey & Experience at Pramerica, 8th Sept
- DTIF 3rd Call for Applications
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, kicking off the Autumn events
- Updated Revenue Guidelines on R&D Tax Credits
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 – we’re ready to go!!
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @geraldine_canny: Advice for companies: Dr. Colin Clarke states that early planning and having PhD students in geographic proximity to t… 14 hours ago retweeted via geraldine_canny
- RT @Horizon2020_ire: COST ANNOUCEMENT the 2020-1 collection date for the Open Call has been extended from Thursday 29 October 12:00 CET to… 16 hours ago retweeted via Horizon2020_ire
- RT @EI_Innovation: Discover how to access up to 50% in support for product, process or service development projects with a total cost of up… 2 days ago retweeted via EI_Innovation