A core part of IRDG’s support to member companies is our Calendar of Events and Activities. We host a very diverse range of seminars, workshops, conference and company visits designed to help members build their innovation capability and enhance their network. The majority of events are exclusive and complimentary to members. A small number of events are open to the public at market rates.
On Thursday November 10th, IRDG hosted a group of members for an Innovation Practice Group visit to An Post & the GPO. We had a great mix of companies in attendance including Permanent TSB, Glanbia, Ericsson, Helsinn, VHI, Geith International, Trinity Research & Innovation, CBE Software, IPC Digital Media, Bord na Móna, Cisco, Cora Systems, ESB, Shire, Wisetek and Fexco.
Innovation at An Post
An Post is a major commercial organisation providing a wide range of services which encompass postal, …
On Thursday 9th June, IRDG members had the opportunity to visit Irish SME TE Laboratories, based in Co. Carlow. This was a truly inspirational visit.
Mark Bowkett, MD, outlined how TE Laboratories has engaged in and leveraged a variety of collaborative research programmes and funding schemes so as to resource and develop the business. It was great to see the opportunity presented to TE Laboratories as a result of being involved in such projects, including not only the provision of funds, but also …
Events Open for Booking
Latest Blog Posts
- IRDG Calendar of Events 2020
- Merry Christmas from all at IRDG!
- R&D Tax Credits Conference, 4th February 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Waterford – January 2020
- IRDG Lean Product Development Programme
- Unleashing the Potential of People & Ideas – November 19th 2019
- IRDG R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Kilmainham
- Design Thinking Special Interest Group – Musgraves, Cork
- Leading Business Innovation 2019
- 7 days until ‘Leading Business Innovation 2019’ kicks off
- National Innovation Conference, Kilkenny 22nd Oct
- Digital Transformation at Leading Business Innovation 2019
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @KTIconnect: Don’t forget to register for the IRDG Policy & Operations Conference taking place on February 4th. The event will cover key… 1 day ago retweeted via KTIconnect
- RT @TechNative: McKinsey forecasts that the potential economic impact of automating knowledge work could hit $6.7 trillion by 2025 https://… 2 days ago retweeted via TechNative
- Hear more about IRDG's R&D Tax Credit Clinics. First one for 2020 is in #Waterford next Tuesday and will be facilit… https://t.co/1DRlSr4deF 2 days ago