A core part of IRDG’s support to member companies is our Calendar of Events and Activities. We host a very diverse range of seminars, workshops, conference and company visits designed to help members build their innovation capability and enhance their network. The majority of events are exclusive and complimentary to members. A small number of events are open to the public at market rates.
On Thursday November 10th, IRDG hosted a group of members for an Innovation Practice Group visit to An Post & the GPO. We had a great mix of companies in attendance including Permanent TSB, Glanbia, Ericsson, Helsinn, VHI, Geith International, Trinity Research & Innovation, CBE Software, IPC Digital Media, Bord na Móna, Cisco, Cora Systems, ESB, Shire, Wisetek and Fexco.
Innovation at An Post
An Post is a major commercial organisation providing a wide range of services which encompass postal, …
On Thursday 9th June, IRDG members had the opportunity to visit Irish SME TE Laboratories, based in Co. Carlow. This was a truly inspirational visit.
Mark Bowkett, MD, outlined how TE Laboratories has engaged in and leveraged a variety of collaborative research programmes and funding schemes so as to resource and develop the business. It was great to see the opportunity presented to TE Laboratories as a result of being involved in such projects, including not only the provision of funds, but also …
Latest Blog Posts
- Winning at New Products with the legendary Bob Cooper
- Sustainability. Unlocking the Innovation Opportunity
- Are you availing of all you can when it comes to Research & Innovation supports?
- Integrating Strategic Design into non-design Courses, 11th March
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic with EY, 4th March
- “How to lead Sustainability in your Business” by Sue Garrard
- Entrepreneurship & Service Journey Innovation, 23rd Feb
- Mastering Lean Product Development – starting 23rd March
- Members’ Forum on Corporation Tax, R&D Tax Credits Policy & Operations, and KDB
- New Year Booster – Exclusive Executive Masterclass with Mark Little, 21st Jan
- IRDG Design Thinking Programme
- R&D tax credit audits – what to expect and how to prepare, 9th Dec