Kick-off January 2020 with a programme that will enhance your new product development process and accelerate speed to market. Is it time for a change? Is there room to improve? IRDG’s Lean Product Development 4-day programme is designed for an Irish audience by our expert team, in collaboration with Ron Mascitelli (global LPD thought-leader). This unique programme takes all the benefits of lean, and applies them in a very relevant way to the changeable, dynamic nature of the innovation world. …
We are delighted once again to be welcoming Ron Mascitelli, global thought-leader and author on Lean Product Development, back to Ireland this June. IRDG has developed a strong working relationship with Ron over many years and has licensed his material to benefit the business innovation community in Ireland. During Ron’s visit this year, he will facilitate introductory level workshops and a dedicated, interactive, advanced session for those who are already on their LPD journey.
Lean Product Development provides a step-by-step …
IRDG’s new 4-day Lean Product Development Programme is now open for applications from IRDG member companies. Designed to allow your business participate as a team (between 2-4 people), you will learn the tools and techniques of LPD and apply them to a project of your choice.
Why Lean Product Development?
Dates: The 4 days will take place for a group of approx 12 companies at Finnstown Castle Hotel, Dublin on 23rd Feb, 23rd Mar, 27th Apr & 23rd May …
New product development is important to provide real value to your customers. But the hard truth is that more than half of a team member’s work day is unnecessarily (and unintentionally) wasteful – leaving less than half the day actually creating value for customers and profits for the company!
Lean Product Development is a step by step methodology to identify and eliminate waste in any product development process. Firms which have adopted the practical, waste-eliminating methods of Lean Product …
Latest Blog Posts
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
- IRDG supporting your business during Covid-19 crisis
- Medtronic Shared Interest Group Visit, 27th February.
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation, Galway, 7th April
- Innovation Practice Group Visit to Fexco – a Leader in Global Financial Services
- Design Thinking Shared Interest Group, Galway
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Dublin 3rd March