A core part of IRDG’s support to member companies is our Calendar of Events and Activities. We host a very diverse range of seminars, workshops, conference and company visits designed to help members build their innovation capability and enhance their network. The majority of events are exclusive and complimentary to members. A small number of events are open to the public at market rates.
Lack of Tech Education at Secondary Schools Harming Ireland’s Future Workforce, warns Global Innovation Expert
Martin Curley, Chair of the EU Open Innovation and Stategy Policy Group, has identified Ireland’s lack of information technology subjects at secondary school level as a ‘big gap’ that will likely hinder Ireland’s workforce, as we move towards an increasingly knowledge-based economy.
Speaking at the Industry Research & Development Group’s (IRDG) annual conference, “Leading Innovation for Business Growth”, in Croke Park today (Tuesday, October 24th), Curley said: “Our skilled labour force must continue to be viewed as a …
IRDG is very proud to be celebrating our 25th Anniversary in 2017 – celebrating 25 years of supporting our members, being the voice of industry R&D in Ireland, and influencing the national agenda.
The vision and ambition for the Industry Research & Development Group were set back in 1992, by a group of business people who saw the need for a strong advocacy group for industry R&D in Ireland.
The primary function of the group was to represent the voice of …
IRDG hosted a visit of members at Bord Bia‘s new innovation facility The Thinking House in Dublin on Monday 5th December. The visit was mainly for members in the food and drink sector, but also included other’s in consumer goods.
The Thinking House was launched earlier in year, and is a fantastic resource to companies in the food and drink. The concept of the Thinking House is to help food and drinks companies build strong brands using marketing insight …
Events Open for Booking
Latest Blog Posts
- IRDG Calendar of Events 2020
- Merry Christmas from all at IRDG!
- R&D Tax Credits Conference, 4th February 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Waterford – January 2020
- IRDG Lean Product Development Programme
- Unleashing the Potential of People & Ideas – November 19th 2019
- IRDG R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Kilmainham
- Design Thinking Special Interest Group – Musgraves, Cork
- Leading Business Innovation 2019
- 7 days until ‘Leading Business Innovation 2019’ kicks off
- National Innovation Conference, Kilkenny 22nd Oct
- Digital Transformation at Leading Business Innovation 2019
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @KTIconnect: Don’t forget to register for the IRDG Policy & Operations Conference taking place on February 4th. The event will cover key… 1 day ago retweeted via KTIconnect
- RT @TechNative: McKinsey forecasts that the potential economic impact of automating knowledge work could hit $6.7 trillion by 2025 https://… 2 days ago retweeted via TechNative
- Hear more about IRDG's R&D Tax Credit Clinics. First one for 2020 is in #Waterford next Tuesday and will be facilit… https://t.co/1DRlSr4deF 2 days ago