A core part of IRDG’s support to member companies is our Calendar of Events and Activities. We host a very diverse range of seminars, workshops, conference and company visits designed to help members build their innovation capability and enhance their network. The majority of events are exclusive and complimentary to members. A small number of events are open to the public at market rates.
Lack of Tech Education at Secondary Schools Harming Ireland’s Future Workforce, warns Global Innovation Expert
Martin Curley, Chair of the EU Open Innovation and Stategy Policy Group, has identified Ireland’s lack of information technology subjects at secondary school level as a ‘big gap’ that will likely hinder Ireland’s workforce, as we move towards an increasingly knowledge-based economy.
Speaking at the Industry Research & Development Group’s (IRDG) annual conference, “Leading Innovation for Business Growth”, in Croke Park today (Tuesday, October 24th), Curley said: “Our skilled labour force must continue to be viewed as a …
IRDG is very proud to be celebrating our 25th Anniversary in 2017 – celebrating 25 years of supporting our members, being the voice of industry R&D in Ireland, and influencing the national agenda.
The vision and ambition for the Industry Research & Development Group were set back in 1992, by a group of business people who saw the need for a strong advocacy group for industry R&D in Ireland.
The primary function of the group was to represent the voice of …
IRDG hosted a visit of members at Bord Bia‘s new innovation facility The Thinking House in Dublin on Monday 5th December. The visit was mainly for members in the food and drink sector, but also included other’s in consumer goods.
The Thinking House was launched earlier in year, and is a fantastic resource to companies in the food and drink. The concept of the Thinking House is to help food and drinks companies build strong brands using marketing insight …
Latest Blog Posts
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
- IRDG supporting your business during Covid-19 crisis
- Medtronic Shared Interest Group Visit, 27th February.
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation, Galway, 7th April
- Innovation Practice Group Visit to Fexco – a Leader in Global Financial Services
- Design Thinking Shared Interest Group, Galway
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Dublin 3rd March
IRDG on Twitter
- #jobfairy #MRI https://t.co/dvCoJruMdv 1 week ago
- RT @MEDITESMARTPLY: Aren't we all tired of unnecessary dust from cutting and rebating pattressing panels? You don't need to do this anymore… 1 week ago retweeted via MEDITESMARTPLY
- RT @MerlynShowering: 🌟 Its NEW & Its Easy! 🌟 Easy-Fit - A hassle free solution to changing an old looking bath screen ✅ Without the need… 1 week ago retweeted via MerlynShowering