Forfás published a report on the State Investment in R&D 2011 – 2012 on the 29th August 2013. This report tracks public funding and performance of State-funded Research & Development (R&D) and captures key performance metrics within the State sector. A total of 35 Government departments and agencies who are engaged in some form of R&D activity in 2011-2012 were surveyed. This report presents findings from the ‘Research and Development Funding and Performance in the State Sector – 2011-12’ survey …
Tag Archives | Investment in R&D
Latest Blog Posts
- Inspiring Innovation for 2021
- Cybersecurity – Members exclusive, 20th October
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation
- 5G in Business with Dell Technologies Limerick, 22nd Sept
- Innovation Journey & Experience at Pramerica, 8th Sept
- DTIF 3rd Call for Applications
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, kicking off the Autumn events
- Updated Revenue Guidelines on R&D Tax Credits
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 – we’re ready to go!!
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview