We’ll kick of 2020 with one of our most popular events in the IRDG network is in Waterford in January, the R&D Tax Credit Clinic. It takes place in The Granville Hotel, and on this occasion is held in conjunction with Deloitte. IRDG’s R&D Tax Credit clinics are a great way for members to keep up to date with ongoing developments to the R&D Tax Credit scheme, and to share experiences with other companies. Updates from the recent budget, along …
Kick-off January 2020 with a programme that will enhance your new product development process and accelerate speed to market. Is it time for a change? Is there room to improve? IRDG’s Lean Product Development 4-day programme is designed for an Irish audience by our expert team, in collaboration with Ron Mascitelli (global LPD thought-leader). This unique programme takes all the benefits of lean, and applies them in a very relevant way to the changeable, dynamic nature of the innovation world. …
New product development is important to provide real value to your customers. But the hard truth is that more than half of a team member’s work day is unnecessarily (and unintentionally) wasteful – leaving less than half the day actually creating value for customers and profits for the company!
Lean Product Development is a step by step methodology to identify and eliminate waste in any product development process. Firms which have adopted the practical, waste-eliminating methods of Lean Product …
We are delighted to present our exciting and varied Calendar of Seminars and Workshops for 2013. Once again, it will see IRDG active in all areas of the country, welcoming and meeting companies of all sectors and sizes who are interested in R&D and Innovation. For further information please contact Mary.Byrne@irdg.ie
Latest Blog Posts
- Inspiring Innovation for 2021
- Cybersecurity – Members exclusive, 20th October
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation
- 5G in Business with Dell Technologies Limerick, 22nd Sept
- Innovation Journey & Experience at Pramerica, 8th Sept
- DTIF 3rd Call for Applications
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, kicking off the Autumn events
- Updated Revenue Guidelines on R&D Tax Credits
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 – we’re ready to go!!
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
IRDG on Twitter
- #Sustainability Are you struggling to develop AND implement an impactful sustainability strategy? Let 2 leading lig… https://t.co/V8zbdvOdXe 1 day ago
- @scanlanavia @LEGO_Group @EI_Innovation @EITechGateway @rteinnovation @IdaProduct Only €49 if you're an #IRDGMember… https://t.co/bey2wGVtDw 2 days ago
- RT @IrishResearch: 1 week left to get your application in for a Government of Ireland PG Scholarship! Deadline 29 October, 4pm. This year's… 2 days ago retweeted via IrishResearch