At our Financing and Driving Innovation seminar on May 17th, Gearoid Mooney, Manager Research & Innovation Division, Enterprise Ireland gave an outline of the expected changes to their support schemes for Research & Innovation. The changes incorporate more clarity and emphasis on areas of support along with some procedural changes. Together, they are expected to make the scheme more clearly relevant to EI clients engaging in the development of new or substantially improved products/processes or services.. Working towards …
Once again, IRDG brings you the opportunity to be fully up to date on a myriad of schemes available to help your business with Research and Innovation. It can be a difficult area to navigate with a wide variety of options, and programmes updating all the time.
– Clayton Hotel Galway, Thursday 25th June 2015 – 9.15am to 1.30pm –
Bringing together Enterprise Ireland, IDA, SFI, InterTradeIreland, the Irish Research Council and Horizon 2020, this event will feature presentations, exhibitions …
Visit “A stand out example of an ambitious, innovation-led Irish Company that is achieving strong export-led growth” .
(quote by Julie Sinnamon, CEO of Enterprise Ireland on EirGen Pharma).
Wednesday, 3rd December, Waterford – 10am to 2pm
– booking window at bottom of this post –
EirGen Pharma is a speciality generics pharma company delivering high potency life-saving medicines to all levels of the global market based in Waterford. Founded in 2005 EirGen Pharma has gone from strength to strength in …
Thursday, 18th of September 9am to 1pm
(Booking Below. Exhibitions and networking start at 9am, presentations 10am to 12 noon, lunch & networking thereafter)
The Technology Gateway Network in collaboration with the IRDG is hosting an open industry networking day on Thursday the 18th of September at 9.00am in the Carlton Dublin Airport Hotel.
The aim of the event is to demonstrate how the Gateways can provide technical expertise to your company.
The event will include a number of …
Latest Blog Posts
- Irish & Global Speakers ready to Inspire!
- Understanding the Future through Innovation, with Kingspan
- Launching Design Thinking Ireland 2021!
- Winning at New Products with the legendary Bob Cooper
- Sustainability. Unlocking the Innovation Opportunity
- Are you availing of all you can when it comes to Research & Innovation supports?
- Integrating Strategic Design into non-design Courses, 11th March
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic with EY, 4th March
- “How to lead Sustainability in your Business” by Sue Garrard
- Entrepreneurship & Service Journey Innovation, 23rd Feb
- Mastering Lean Product Development – starting 23rd March
- Members’ Forum on Corporation Tax, R&D Tax Credits Policy & Operations, and KDB
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @HSE_DA: Registration is now open for the 2022-23 MSc. in Digital Health Transformation. Full details at https://t.co/iVOUQVcCyU https:/… 4 days ago retweeted via HSE_DA
- Always nice to get some positive feedback Anna and delighted to have you as part of the network! @Aon_plc… https://t.co/VwNP27ABRu 1 week ago
- RT @HPI_DSchool: Are you a student or young professional and interested in applying for our upcoming Global Design Thinking Workshop? Join… 1 week ago retweeted via HPI_DSchool