At our Financing and Driving Innovation seminar on May 17th, Gearoid Mooney, Manager Research & Innovation Division, Enterprise Ireland gave an outline of the expected changes to their support schemes for Research & Innovation. The changes incorporate more clarity and emphasis on areas of support along with some procedural changes. Together, they are expected to make the scheme more clearly relevant to EI clients engaging in the development of new or substantially improved products/processes or services.. Working towards …
Once again, IRDG brings you the opportunity to be fully up to date on a myriad of schemes available to help your business with Research and Innovation. It can be a difficult area to navigate with a wide variety of options, and programmes updating all the time.
– Clayton Hotel Galway, Thursday 25th June 2015 – 9.15am to 1.30pm –
Bringing together Enterprise Ireland, IDA, SFI, InterTradeIreland, the Irish Research Council and Horizon 2020, this event will feature presentations, exhibitions …
Visit “A stand out example of an ambitious, innovation-led Irish Company that is achieving strong export-led growth” .
(quote by Julie Sinnamon, CEO of Enterprise Ireland on EirGen Pharma).
Wednesday, 3rd December, Waterford – 10am to 2pm
– booking window at bottom of this post –
EirGen Pharma is a speciality generics pharma company delivering high potency life-saving medicines to all levels of the global market based in Waterford. Founded in 2005 EirGen Pharma has gone from strength to strength in …
Thursday, 18th of September 9am to 1pm
(Booking Below. Exhibitions and networking start at 9am, presentations 10am to 12 noon, lunch & networking thereafter)
The Technology Gateway Network in collaboration with the IRDG is hosting an open industry networking day on Thursday the 18th of September at 9.00am in the Carlton Dublin Airport Hotel.
The aim of the event is to demonstrate how the Gateways can provide technical expertise to your company.
The event will include a number of …
Latest Blog Posts
- 5G in Business with Dell Technologies Limerick, 22nd Sept
- Innovation Journey & Experience at Pramerica, 8th Sept
- DTIF 3rd Call for Applications
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, kicking off the Autumn events
- Updated Revenue Guidelines on R&D Tax Credits
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 – we’re ready to go!!
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @geraldine_canny: Advice for companies: Dr. Colin Clarke states that early planning and having PhD students in geographic proximity to t… 14 hours ago retweeted via geraldine_canny
- RT @Horizon2020_ire: COST ANNOUCEMENT the 2020-1 collection date for the Open Call has been extended from Thursday 29 October 12:00 CET to… 16 hours ago retweeted via Horizon2020_ire
- RT @EI_Innovation: Discover how to access up to 50% in support for product, process or service development projects with a total cost of up… 2 days ago retweeted via EI_Innovation