Now in it’s 5th year, IRDG is delighted to bring you Ireland’s leading annual business conference on Design Thinking. Designed to benefit and connect all those across the public and private sectors who continue to innovate around products, processes and services, this unique event will once again host leading speakers and practitioners with forward-thinking insights from Ireland and beyond. Book Now!
We’ve made some interesting changes to our Design Thinking programme 🙂 The new look version kicks off on the 11th April.
Irish & European Speakers from HPI D-School Potsdam, Verganti from Politecnico di Milano, IBM, Bank of Ireland, UCC, Accenture & SAP complete the line-up for Design Thinking Ireland 2017!
Design Thinking Ireland 2017 brings together leading experts and practitioners from Europe and Ireland to share with you the What, Why and How of Design Thinking. With our complete line-up of highly impressive speakers, it’s a unique event on the calendar for business leaders and champions of innovation in public and …
We are delighted to open Design Thinking Ireland 2017, a unique experience brought to you by IRDG. This event brings together some of the world’s leading talent to share with you the real value of design thinking for the business innovation community.
This year our international talent comes from Europe, featuring Prof. Ulrich Weinberg of the Hasso Plattner Institute School of Design Thinking (HPI D-School) in Germany (sister Institute of the Stanford d.school), along with Prof. Roberto Verganti of Politecnico di …
Latest Blog Posts
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
- IRDG supporting your business during Covid-19 crisis
- Medtronic Shared Interest Group Visit, 27th February.
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation, Galway, 7th April
- Innovation Practice Group Visit to Fexco – a Leader in Global Financial Services
- Design Thinking Shared Interest Group, Galway
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Dublin 3rd March
IRDG on Twitter
- #jobfairy #MRI https://t.co/dvCoJruMdv 1 week ago
- RT @MEDITESMARTPLY: Aren't we all tired of unnecessary dust from cutting and rebating pattressing panels? You don't need to do this anymore… 1 week ago retweeted via MEDITESMARTPLY
- RT @MerlynShowering: 🌟 Its NEW & Its Easy! 🌟 Easy-Fit - A hassle free solution to changing an old looking bath screen ✅ Without the need… 1 week ago retweeted via MerlynShowering