On 6th December 2013 IRDG hosted an Innovation Practice Group visit for members to AMBER at Trinity College Dublin. It was a fantastic occasion to see exclusively the research activities underway at the Centre and to understand the ways in which companies can engage with AMBER to support their R&D and Innovation. Significant amounts of funding are available to help companies collaborate with the third level research colleges and institutes, and this event highlighted the expertise and equipment that is …
Members-only Innovation Practice Group visit to AMBER in Trinity College Dublin.
Please note: it may be necessary to limit the guests per company to accommodate as many different companies as possible. Book early to avoid disappointment.
IRDG is delighted to invite members to attend an Innovation Practice Group visit to AMBER in Trinity College Dublin and see the fantastic research capabilities, expertise and projects underway. This will be a great chance to broaden your thinking and possibly open new opportunities.…
Latest Blog Posts
- Inspiring Innovation for 2021
- Cybersecurity – Members exclusive, 20th October
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation
- 5G in Business with Dell Technologies Limerick, 22nd Sept
- Innovation Journey & Experience at Pramerica, 8th Sept
- DTIF 3rd Call for Applications
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, kicking off the Autumn events
- Updated Revenue Guidelines on R&D Tax Credits
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 – we’re ready to go!!
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview