On 6th December 2013 IRDG hosted an Innovation Practice Group visit for members to AMBER at Trinity College Dublin. It was a fantastic occasion to see exclusively the research activities underway at the Centre and to understand the ways in which companies can engage with AMBER to support their R&D and Innovation. Significant amounts of funding are available to help companies collaborate with the third level research colleges and institutes, and this event highlighted the expertise and equipment that is …
Members-only Innovation Practice Group visit to AMBER in Trinity College Dublin.
Please note: it may be necessary to limit the guests per company to accommodate as many different companies as possible. Book early to avoid disappointment.
IRDG is delighted to invite members to attend an Innovation Practice Group visit to AMBER in Trinity College Dublin and see the fantastic research capabilities, expertise and projects underway. This will be a great chance to broaden your thinking and possibly open new opportunities.…
Latest Blog Posts
- Winning at New Products with the legendary Bob Cooper
- Sustainability. Unlocking the Innovation Opportunity
- Are you availing of all you can when it comes to Research & Innovation supports?
- Integrating Strategic Design into non-design Courses, 11th March
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic with EY, 4th March
- “How to lead Sustainability in your Business” by Sue Garrard
- Entrepreneurship & Service Journey Innovation, 23rd Feb
- Mastering Lean Product Development – starting 23rd March
- Members’ Forum on Corporation Tax, R&D Tax Credits Policy & Operations, and KDB
- New Year Booster – Exclusive Executive Masterclass with Mark Little, 21st Jan
- IRDG Design Thinking Programme
- R&D tax credit audits – what to expect and how to prepare, 9th Dec
IRDG on Twitter
- #Sustainability is better business and report after report is now proving this. Hear from these successful Irish bu… https://t.co/OYVUs1yaiO 23 hours ago
- RT @EGFSN: Follow #DesignYourLife to learn more about careers in Design. @EGFSN https://t.co/t3kIafVDtX 2 days ago retweeted via EGFSN
- RT @FlemingMedical: A big thank you to all who attended our Advanced Woundcare Webinars in association with @ariw_1 and our partners @CURAM… 2 days ago retweeted via FlemingMedical