We seem to be living in the age of the innovator. Enlightened companies now dream of becoming visionaries in terms of the kinds of problems that they should be solving….and the kind of arenas in which they should be competing. But in a world where we run our businesses on the basis of measurable results how can we measure the capabilities and outcomes of innovation? If creativity is, as some claim, fundamental to our human nature, then why does it …
Tag Archives | Contradictions
Latest Blog Posts
- Inspiring Innovation for 2021
- Cybersecurity – Members exclusive, 20th October
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation
- 5G in Business with Dell Technologies Limerick, 22nd Sept
- Innovation Journey & Experience at Pramerica, 8th Sept
- DTIF 3rd Call for Applications
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, kicking off the Autumn events
- Updated Revenue Guidelines on R&D Tax Credits
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 – we’re ready to go!!
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview