About adminThe IRDG is an industry-led representative group for manufacturing and services companies involved in Research, Development and Innovation (RD&I). Established by industry in 1992, the Group is an independent, non-profit body, serving the needs of members on all matters relating to RD&I.
Latest Blog Posts
- 5G in Business with Dell Technologies Limerick, 22nd Sept
- Innovation Journey & Experience at Pramerica, 8th Sept
- DTIF 3rd Call for Applications
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, kicking off the Autumn events
- Updated Revenue Guidelines on R&D Tax Credits
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 – we’re ready to go!!
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @DolmenDesign: Great opportunity to work with Dolmen, @njdunne_lab @IMR_ie @DCU @DCUBiodesign on a 3 year project. Follow link to get mo… 7 hours ago retweeted via DolmenDesign
- Call 3 of DTIF launched this morning. @Entirl Dr Imelda Lambkin will speak at our Funding & Collab event on 14th Oc… https://t.co/GkiuLKlg1u 7 hours ago
- RT @Confirm_Centre: Delighted to present and exhibit today at @irdggroup #5G In Business Virtual Conference speaking about - 5G adding valu… 1 day ago retweeted via Confirm_Centre