KPMG has recently undertaken a study of business attitudes to Research & Development in Ireland. Please follow the link to read a copy of the report “Take a Closer Look 2012“.
Research & Development – Business Attitudes
About adminThe IRDG is an industry-led representative group for manufacturing and services companies involved in Research, Development and Innovation (RD&I). Established by industry in 1992, the Group is an independent, non-profit body, serving the needs of members on all matters relating to RD&I.
Events Open for Booking
Latest Blog Posts
- IRDG members gain inspiration into business and innovation at BD Research Centre Ireland
- Agenda for R&D Tax Credits Conference, 4th February 2020
- Innovation Practice Group visit to BD Limerick, 12th Feb
- Hear about our R&D Tax Credit clinics…
- IRDG Calendar of Events 2020
- Merry Christmas from all at IRDG!
- R&D Tax Credits Conference, 4th February 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Waterford – January 2020
- IRDG Lean Product Development Programme
- Unleashing the Potential of People & Ideas – November 19th 2019
- IRDG R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Kilmainham
- Design Thinking Special Interest Group – Musgraves, Cork
IRDG on Twitter
- Looking forward to meeting everyone at the first of the regional launch events in #Waterford tomorrow!… https://t.co/mfONrizy4X 5 days ago
- Thanks to all who joined us in #Limerick yesterday for our visit to #irdgmember #BD Research Centre Irl. Fantastic… https://t.co/82IyeAljVY 5 days ago
- Interesting read featuring #irdgmember @UtilityAR & @Pliddy today https://t.co/rB0AFS4X8U 5 days ago