Guest speakers including Revenue, PwC, LEO Pharma and Ericsson will join IRDG for an interactive and industry oriented session on the R&D Tax Credit Scheme. The Department of Finance will also attend the session, providing a unique occasion to share your views in the context of the current Scheme review.
Clayton Hotel, Galway, 1st May 2013
You will have the opportunity to
- understand the rules and detail of R&D Tax Credits, the claims and audits
- learn what is expected by Revenue during an audit so as to improve your preparation
- hear the industry case study experiences of companies who have claimed R&D Tax Credits and been through the audit process
- engage with the Department of Finance, sharing your feedback and suggestions
- network with others interested in this area, and ask as many questions as you need of this highly experienced line-up.
Full details in the flyer below. There is no charge to attend but booking is essential via this link.