This is a very important event for all R&D performing companies. A group of highly experience speakers on R&D Tax Credits will share their expertise and advice in this interactive and industry oriented session. Covering the key requirements for SMEs and Large Companies when participating in R&D Tax Credits and preparing for audits, the speakers will include:
• Christine Kelly, Tax Advisor, IDA
• Michael Sheehan, Tax Partner, Deloitte
• Suzanne Monnelly, Tax & Compliance Specialist, LEO Pharma
• Dr. Bill Chambers, Managing Director, Eirlink International
Granville Hotel, Waterford
Tuesday, 10th September 2013, 10am to 1.30pm
You will have the opportunity to
- understand the rules and detail of R&D Tax Credits, the claims and the audit process
- learn what is expected by Revenue during an audit so as to improve your preparation
- hear the industry case study experiences of companies who have claimed R&D Tax Credits and been through the audit process
- network with others interested in this area, and ask as many questions as you need of this highly experienced line-up.
Who should attend:
This is a “must attend” seminar for both R&D and Finance staff as both functions are critical to participating in the R&D Tax Credit scheme and achieving a successful outcome to a Revenue audit.
- “Great presentation, very well spent morning, learn a huge amount.”
- “Really worthwhile, perfect timing for us and will improve our preparation no end. Am much clearer about what is expected”.
- “Great to hear directly from companies who have been through an audit and learn from their experience”.
- “Well run, professional, great mix of companies and networking”.