The following presentations were made during the session on “R&D Tax Credits – the detail and the audit” which took place in the Clayton Hotel, Galway on the 1st May 2013.
- Overview of IRDG (Denis Hayes)
- Overview of the R&D Tax Credit Scheme & Audit Process (Stephen Merriman, PwC)
- Revenue Perspective on R&D Tax Credit (Jim Byrne, Revenue)
- Case Study 1 (Suzanne Monnelly, LEO Pharma)
- Case Study 2 (Ross Brosnan, Ericsson)
- Case Study 3 (Alan Clancy, Allergan) – not available for distribution
The remaining content in this post is restricted to employees of IRDG member companies only. If you are an existing member and have registered previously to use the members area, please login. New users may register below.