R&D Tax Credits are worth approx. €700m per annum to 1500 companies in Ireland. 2019 is a very important year for the scheme with updated Revenue Guidance expected by end January and a major review of the R&D Tax Credit scheme scheduled by the Department of Finance.
7th February 2019 – Crowne Plaza Hotel Blanchardstown, Dublin – 09:30 – 13:30
On 7th February 2019, we will once again address one of the most important and valuable topics on the IRDG agenda – R&D Tax Credits.
Speaking at this event will be
- Áine Hollingsworth / Jacqueline O’Callaghan – Revenue Commissioners
- Damien Flanagan, Partner & Director in KPMG’s R&D Incentives and Capital Allowances Practice
- Deirdre Donaghy, Head of Business Tax – Department of Finance
- Christine Kelly, Tax Advisor – IDA Ireland / Enterprise Ireland
- MNC and SME Companies – including Bill Kearney, Vice President, IBM Ireland Lab
This Dublin seminar presents an opportunity for delegates to be up to date on the policy and operations of the R&D Tax Credit scheme and will focus on the following areas:
1. The latest R&D Tax Credit Guidelines to be published by Revenue in late January 2019
2. The major triennial review of the R&D Tax Credit Scheme to be undertaken by the Department of Finance during 2019. Is the Irish taxpayer getting value for their €700m that is being given to industry each year? How does our Tax Credit regime compare with similar schemes in other countries?
3. The Revenue R&D Discussion Group set up in 2017 to provide a forum for stakeholders to raise issues and bring clarity and greater certainty to the operation of the R&D Tax Credit and the KDB. Documentation expectations and sector-specific guidance are two topics on the Group’s agenda.
4. The Tax Credit experience of R&D-performing companies and Tax Advisors.
5. The expectations of Revenue and your preparation for an R&D Tax Credit audit.
This seminar is a golden opportunity to hear the latest updates and discuss these all important R&D Tax Credit issues directly with the key Policy Makers, Professionals and Businesses involved in this area.
Relevant To: General Management, R&D, Finance, Engineering and others – all functions who are involved with business innovation and financing of same.
Note: This seminar will quality for CPD hours.
The seminar will take place at the
Crowne Plaza Hotel Blanchardstown Dublin from 9.30am to 1.30pm.
Accommodation is available by contacting the Hotel on 01-8977777. IRDG doesn’t have any agreed rates.
Google Maps location is available on this link.