Tuesday 8th September 2015 – Castletroy Park Hotel, Limerick
9.30am to 1.30pm
(just mins from the motorway network – see location here – booking at the bottom of this page)
IRDG is delighted to bring our signature seminar on R&D Tax Credits to Limerick. Such is the importance of R&D Tax Credits to companies doing Research & Innovation, this event books up early and always brings a full house, from all over the country.
This event is relevant to all those involved in claiming R&D Tax Credits – general management, finance & technical teams. A shared understanding of the scheme and it’s rules is vital to ensure both finance and technical staff know what is involved.
With the publication of the Revised Guidelines in January 2015, companies are keen to ensure they are submitting an accurate claim this year. This will be a timely opportunity to hear from those leading practitioners on this topic, and from Revenue as they apply the Scheme.
Guest speakers on this occasion will include the following:
- Christine Kelly, on behalf of Enterprise Ireland & IDA Ireland
- Ken Hardy, KPMG
- Orna-Richella Maguire, Revenue Commissioners
- Patrick Lennon, VP Engineering Cloud Services, Synchronoss Technologies
- Prof. Gerry Byrne, Former Dean of Engineering, UCD (panel discussion)
This is your chance to:
- Understand the rules and detail of R&D Tax Credits, the qualifying criteria, overheads and materials, documentation, and the audit process
- Be up to date on the Revised Guidelines which were published early 2015
- Understand what is expected by Revenue during an audit so as to improve your preparation
- Learn from the industry case study experiences of those who been through the audit process
- Network with industry leaders from all around Ireland who share your interest in this vital topic
- Ask as many questions as you need of this highly experienced and unique line-up
The Castletroy Park Hotel has availability on the night of Monday 7th September. A rate of €90 B&B single has been offered to IRDG guests attending the seminar. Bookings can be made on 061 335566.