We are pleased to launch our new members-only R&D Tax Credit Clinics – visiting Cork, Athlone and Kilkenny in 2015. The clinics are aimed at both scientific/engineering and finance staff i.e. those responsible for managing, recording and claiming Tax Credits.
These clinics will be facilitated by Denis Hayes, IRDG & Eoin Brennan, SciMet R&D.
The R&D Tax Credits scheme has seen continuous amendments since it’s 2003 introduction. Likewise, the R&D Tax Credit Guidelines have been the subject of numerous revisions, one of the most comprehensive being made earlier this year.
The end result of ongoing changes is an R&D Tax Credit that, while being of significant value to many innovative companies, can sometimes be challenging to navigate and secure. The importance of clarity, certainty and continuous education is frequently highlighted to us by members.
The goal of these Clinics is to help companies become clearer about eligible activity, more independent in the management of claims, and to be fully prepared so as to defend the claim in the event of audit.
Please book for either Clinic using the relevant booking window below. Places are limited to c. 50 participants per clinic so please book early to avoid disappointment.
– Comprehensive overview of the scheme as well as in-depth analysis of the features that present most challenges to claimants.
– Using case studies and practical examples we will look beyond the jargon at the key qualifying criteria from both a scientific and a tax perspective.
– We will examine the updated Revenue Guidelines and how these may impact your claim.
– Detailed discussion and Q&A.
– Opportunities for one-to-one sessions in the afternoon if you have more specific queries relating to your claims.
Booking for Cork Clinic – now closed
Tuesday 12th May 2015 – Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Little Island, Cork
Booking for Athlone Clinic – now closed
Tuesday 16th June 2015 – Athlone Springs Hotel, Athlone, Co. Westmeath
Booking for Kilkenny Clinic
Wednesday 7th October 2015 – Lyrath Estate Hotel, Kilkenny