<booking window at bottom of this blog post>
IRDG is pleased to continue our members-only R&D Tax Credit Clinics into 2016. These were a new initiative during 2015, and have proven very popular, giving many different employees in member companies the opportunity to understand the scheme, and their responsibilities in supporting an R&D Tax Credit claim.
The clinics are aimed at both scientific/engineering and finance staff i.e. those responsible for managing, recording and claiming Tax Credits. The goal of the Clinics is to help companies become clearer about eligible activity, more independent in the management of claims, and to be fully prepared so as to defend the claim in the event of audit.
The Clinic will have a maximum of 40-50 attendees, with the option to have some one-to-one time with the facilitators in the afternoon. There is no charge for employees of IRDG member companies to attend.
– Comprehensive overview of the scheme as well as in-depth analysis of the features that present most challenges to claimants.
– Using case studies and practical examples we will look beyond the jargon at the key qualifying criteria from both a scientific and a tax perspective.
– We will examine the updated Revenue Guidelines and how these may impact your claim.
– Detailed discussion and Q&A.
– Opportunities for one-to-one sessions in the afternoon if you have more specific queries relating to your claims.