We were delighted to hear yesterday of the very positive news of a €6m investment in R&D by member company Bord na Móna. This is a significant investment as part of their ongoing innovation programme and will see the creation of 91 new jobs. We look forward to hearing about the ongoing progress with the project and we wish all at Bord na Móna every success. Read the full details here.
R&D investment at Bord na Móna
About adminThe IRDG is an industry-led representative group for manufacturing and services companies involved in Research, Development and Innovation (RD&I). Established by industry in 1992, the Group is an independent, non-profit body, serving the needs of members on all matters relating to RD&I.
Latest Blog Posts
- 5G in Business with Dell Technologies Limerick, 22nd Sept
- Innovation Journey & Experience at Pramerica, 8th Sept
- DTIF 3rd Call for Applications
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, kicking off the Autumn events
- Updated Revenue Guidelines on R&D Tax Credits
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 – we’re ready to go!!
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @DolmenDesign: Great opportunity to work with Dolmen, @njdunne_lab @IMR_ie @DCU @DCUBiodesign on a 3 year project. Follow link to get mo… 3 hours ago retweeted via DolmenDesign
- Call 3 of DTIF launched this morning. @Entirl Dr Imelda Lambkin will speak at our Funding & Collab event on 14th Oc… https://t.co/GkiuLKlg1u 3 hours ago
- RT @Confirm_Centre: Delighted to present and exhibit today at @irdggroup #5G In Business Virtual Conference speaking about - 5G adding valu… 23 hours ago retweeted via Confirm_Centre