We were delighted to hear yesterday of the very positive news of a €6m investment in R&D by member company Bord na Móna. This is a significant investment as part of their ongoing innovation programme and will see the creation of 91 new jobs. We look forward to hearing about the ongoing progress with the project and we wish all at Bord na Móna every success. Read the full details here.
R&D investment at Bord na Móna
About adminThe IRDG is an industry-led representative group for manufacturing and services companies involved in Research, Development and Innovation (RD&I). Established by industry in 1992, the Group is an independent, non-profit body, serving the needs of members on all matters relating to RD&I.
Latest Blog Posts
- Irish & Global Speakers ready to Inspire!
- Understanding the Future through Innovation, with Kingspan
- Launching Design Thinking Ireland 2021!
- Winning at New Products with the legendary Bob Cooper
- Sustainability. Unlocking the Innovation Opportunity
- Are you availing of all you can when it comes to Research & Innovation supports?
- Integrating Strategic Design into non-design Courses, 11th March
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic with EY, 4th March
- “How to lead Sustainability in your Business” by Sue Garrard
- Entrepreneurship & Service Journey Innovation, 23rd Feb
- Mastering Lean Product Development – starting 23rd March
- Members’ Forum on Corporation Tax, R&D Tax Credits Policy & Operations, and KDB
IRDG on Twitter
- "We, the designers, are the ambassadors of the people we sell products and services to" WOW! @MauroPorcini, Chief D… https://t.co/dHh6VWbVKL 6 hours ago
- A fantastic insight from Des O'Toole of @HSE_DA into the #humancentred #DigitalTransformation happening within the… https://t.co/J5Ksquyxxl 9 hours ago
- @claudianicolai_ of @HPI_DSchool Potsdam outlining the amazing changes to their #designthinking spaces and practice… https://t.co/IW8pycCodZ 10 hours ago