We were delighted to hear yesterday of the very positive news of a €6m investment in R&D by member company Bord na Móna. This is a significant investment as part of their ongoing innovation programme and will see the creation of 91 new jobs. We look forward to hearing about the ongoing progress with the project and we wish all at Bord na Móna every success. Read the full details here.
R&D investment at Bord na Móna
About adminThe IRDG is an industry-led representative group for manufacturing and services companies involved in Research, Development and Innovation (RD&I). Established by industry in 1992, the Group is an independent, non-profit body, serving the needs of members on all matters relating to RD&I.
Latest Blog Posts
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
- IRDG supporting your business during Covid-19 crisis
- Medtronic Shared Interest Group Visit, 27th February.
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation, Galway, 7th April
- Innovation Practice Group Visit to Fexco – a Leader in Global Financial Services
- Design Thinking Shared Interest Group, Galway
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Dublin 3rd March
IRDG on Twitter
- This voucher can still be applied for and the figures quoted demonstrate that the access to consultants has had a s… https://t.co/G6agA03ouP 5 days ago
- RT @EPAIreland: Under the EPA’s 'Green Enterprise: Innovation for a Circular Economy' programme, applications are invited from innovators t… 5 days ago retweeted via EPAIreland
- 👏👏👏 #IRDGmember https://t.co/COQNCObEPE 5 days ago