This 1-day intensive programme “Patent Search Workshop for Company Researchers, Inventors & Entrepreneurs” will be run by the European Patent Office (EPO) at GMIT, Galway on on March 6th and repeated on March 7th.
It is a first class opportunity for research-active industrial staff, innovators, intra- and entrepreneurs to learn from the professionals how to:
• protect intellectual property through patenting
• conduct patent searches to identify existing inventions
• modify or develop a patenting strategy based on the existence of “Prior Art”
• retrieve and automatically track and monitor patent data you are interested in
• hands-on online searching of patent databanks & case studies
• obtain answers to specific questions you may have
An agenda for the meeting and booking information is available on this link. This is a non-commercial event and the cost per participant of €125 for the day covers travel and subsistence costs of the EPO speaker only.
Contact the Life Long Learning Centre, GMIT, Dublin Road Galway for further information. Tel. 091- 742145.