It was standing room only at Wood Quay in Dublin which was the venue on November 9th last for the Collaborate to Innovate seminar. Over 120 people attended the event organised by the three Enterprise Innovation Networks (EINs) as part of Innovation Dublin. The three networks, IRDG, the Irish Software Innovation Network and the Construction IT Alliance led the event focused on the benefits and issues in collaborating with third level Research Institutes.…
The next “Building a Business on Your Ideas” seminar will take place in Athlone IT in December (date to be confirmed).
These seminars are aimed at the ‘small business’ community, entrepreneurs and inventors and are organised by the Patents Office, in cooperation with The Enterprise Europe Network, Enterprise Ireland and the County Enterprise Boards and the local Institute of Technology.…
October 20th, Ramada Viking Hotel, Waterford
Click here to read the feature story that appeared in Waterford Today
Copies of Presentations
We recently conducted a Members Survey. The primary purpose of our survey was to understand what you, the members, think of IRDG and your expectations of us as an organisation. This information is critical to us as we are currently building our strategy for 2012. It also ensures we can be better equipped to meet your needs for the future and to develop our Enterprise Innovation Network (EIN) linkages.
We received a very strong response with some excellent input. The …
Latest Blog Posts
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
- IRDG supporting your business during Covid-19 crisis
- Medtronic Shared Interest Group Visit, 27th February.
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation, Galway, 7th April
- Innovation Practice Group Visit to Fexco – a Leader in Global Financial Services
- Design Thinking Shared Interest Group, Galway
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Dublin 3rd March
- IRDG members gain inspiration into business and innovation at BD Research Centre Ireland
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @ExtremeNetworks: As we rotate to more #data, coming from more places, more connected devices, and more cloud-based applications, the #c… 5 days ago retweeted via ExtremeNetworks
- RT @Entirl: Funding support is available for companies of more than 10 people and turnover less than €5m to start the road to recovery. 5 days ago retweeted via Entirl
- In the true spirit of #designthinking, we are learning on our feet and pivoting our ideas to bring you Design Think… https://t.co/EosplsWYUJ 5 days ago