Dublin Chamber are hosting a very interesting breakfast seminar on 1st February. It promises to be highly relevant to many IRDG members and boasts a really strong line-up of speakers including Brian Hayes Managing Director, Global Transaction Services, Citibank Europe plc.
Reminder that the current call closes on January 16th next.
What is the Innovation Vouchers initiative?
If you own or manage a small limited company with a company registration number and you have a business opportunity or problem that you want to explore, why not apply for an Innovation Voucher worth €5,000?
The objective of the Innovation Voucher initiative is to build links between Ireland’s public knowledge providers and small businesses and create a cultural shift in the small business …
We were delighted today to read of the significant €350m R&D investment being made by member company Allergan which will create 200 jobs in Westport. Congratulations to all involved and best wishes to Siobhan Camplisson and the team.
Enterprise Ireland said this morning that client companies export sales grew in 2011 to exceed the pre-recession record levels of 2008. New export sales in excess of €1bn are expected to be recorded for 2011……more …
Latest Blog Posts
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
- IRDG supporting your business during Covid-19 crisis
- Medtronic Shared Interest Group Visit, 27th February.
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation, Galway, 7th April
- Innovation Practice Group Visit to Fexco – a Leader in Global Financial Services
- Design Thinking Shared Interest Group, Galway
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Dublin 3rd March
- IRDG members gain inspiration into business and innovation at BD Research Centre Ireland
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @ExtremeNetworks: As we rotate to more #data, coming from more places, more connected devices, and more cloud-based applications, the #c… 16 hours ago retweeted via ExtremeNetworks
- RT @Entirl: Funding support is available for companies of more than 10 people and turnover less than €5m to start the road to recovery. 16 hours ago retweeted via Entirl
- In the true spirit of #designthinking, we are learning on our feet and pivoting our ideas to bring you Design Think… https://t.co/EosplsWYUJ 17 hours ago