Product Innovation is familiar to us all. Services Innovation presents a different challenge. The output of services is often less tangible, harder to articulate and test. Yet the need to maximise and capitalise on the growth of Services in our economy requires real innovation to meet the ongoing, ever-present, and insatiable demands from customers, users and providers. This briefing will outline Innovation in Services and the supports available, whilst also giving some real, tangible examples and ideas of where Innovation …
…and Manufacturing Research – Cork, March 13th 2012
Ireland is currently lagging behind in its target to reduce energy consumption by 20% by 2020. Electricity costs are accounting for the majority of a factory’s utilities bill. These costs are rising and are impacting on our competitiveness, employment and exports.
The opportunities that exist for industry to achieve very significant savings in energy efficiency and to improve productivity were highlighted at a recent seminar held in Cork, attended by many of …
Glanbia plc is an integrated global nutritional solutions and cheese group, headquartered in Ireland and employing over 4,300 employees worldwide. Glanbia has a large portfolio of global brands holding many market leadership positions. In Ireland these brands include Avonmore, Kilmeaden, Premier and Yoplait and internationally Glanbia owns sports and nutritional brands such as ON, BSN, Provon, Optisol and more.
Glanbia’s main innovation centre is located in Ireland, with two further innovation and customer collaboration centres in the USA as well …
Helsinn is a privately owned pharmaceutical group with headquarters in Lugano, Switzerland and premises in Dublin, Ireland and Bridgewater NJ, USA. Helsinn’s products are used in cancer supportive care, gastroenterology, and treatment of pain and inflammation. Its antiemetic product Aloxi, which is used to treat nausea and vomiting associated with chemotherapy, is the leading 5-HT3 antagonist in the US and Japanese markets.
With a unique business model, Helsinn in-licenses early to late stage new chemical entities, completing the entire R&D …
Latest Blog Posts
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
- IRDG supporting your business during Covid-19 crisis
- Medtronic Shared Interest Group Visit, 27th February.
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation, Galway, 7th April
- Innovation Practice Group Visit to Fexco – a Leader in Global Financial Services
- Design Thinking Shared Interest Group, Galway
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Dublin 3rd March