Irish companies receive more than €260 million each year from Revenue in the form of tax credits as an incentive to conduct R&D. Every R&D performing company has a strong interest in R&D tax credits. This IRDG seminar on 22nd May at the Clarion Hotel, Liffey Valley Dublin will feature a number of key speakers who have firsthand experience of R&D tax credit audits. This is a “must attend” seminar for both R&D and Finance staff as both functions are …
The Finance Bill 2012 was published today, 8th February. The Bill gives effect to and puts flesh on the bones of the provisions announced in Budget 2012. I have attached a summary of today’s Finance Bill as it relates to R&D Tax Credits.. The full text of the Department of Finance’s Explanatory Memorandum is available using the following link http://www.finance.gov.ie/documents/publications/finance%20bill%202012/explmemo2012.pdf
The main points of today’s Finance Bill as they relate to R&D Tax Credits are:
The Spring 2012 newsletter was our first IRDG publication. Containing information on our Membership, R&D Grants and Tax Credits, Collaboration with third level institutes and much more, it provides a great flavour of the broad remit of IRDG to readers, as well as a comprehensive update on relevant materials to members.
“Innovators must integrate their ideas, expertise and skills with those of others outside the organisation to deliver the result to the marketplace using the most effective means possible” (Dr. Henry Chesbrough).
Thursday, 26th April – The Tierney Centre, University of Limerick
This free seminar will focus on the processes, benefits and issues for industry in collaborating with Higher Education Institutes (HEIs). Speakers will include representatives from UL & LIT, along with industry leaders who have direct experience of R&D and innovation …
Latest Blog Posts
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
- IRDG supporting your business during Covid-19 crisis
- Medtronic Shared Interest Group Visit, 27th February.
- Funding & Collaboration for Business Innovation, Galway, 7th April
- Innovation Practice Group Visit to Fexco – a Leader in Global Financial Services
- Design Thinking Shared Interest Group, Galway
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Dublin 3rd March
IRDG on Twitter
- #jobfairy #MRI https://t.co/dvCoJruMdv 2 weeks ago
- RT @MEDITESMARTPLY: Aren't we all tired of unnecessary dust from cutting and rebating pattressing panels? You don't need to do this anymore… 2 weeks ago retweeted via MEDITESMARTPLY
- RT @MerlynShowering: 🌟 Its NEW & Its Easy! 🌟 Easy-Fit - A hassle free solution to changing an old looking bath screen ✅ Without the need… 2 weeks ago retweeted via MerlynShowering