We were delighted to hear yesterday of the very positive news of a €6m investment in R&D by member company Bord na Móna. This is a significant investment as part of their ongoing innovation programme and will see the creation of 91 new jobs. We look forward to hearing about the ongoing progress with the project and we wish all at Bord na Móna every success. Read the full details here.…
Our thanks to all member companies who responded to our recent survey on R&D Grants and Tax Credits. The purpose of the survey was to
- Understand the level of take-up of R&D grant schemes and factors influencing companies participating in them, and to
- Understand the percentage of members availing of Tax Credits and the reason(s) for participating or not
We achieved a 53% response rate which was very positive and ensures that our report is representative of our members perspectives.…
We are very pleased to announce that Denis Hayes assumed the role of Managing Director of the IRDG on 1st December last.
With the IRDG since July 2011, Denis has over 30 years experience in the fields of research, development and innovation. During this time he has worked for leading brand companies and been involved in a variety of new market activity, product launches and product renovation. He has played a leading role in innovations associated with brands such …
The Minister for Finance has announced this week some very positive changes to the R&D Tax Credit scheme. These will benefit both SME’s and larger companies.
The influence of IRDG is clear to be seen in today’s announcement as the suggestions were largely contained in submissions made by IRDG during 2012 and were discussed at a recent meeting with Revenue. IRDG will continue to engage with Revenue between now and the Finance Bill and thereafter to ensure the detail associated …
Events Open for Booking
IRDG on Twitter
- Why Should Anyone be led by You? Just one of the many questions for #innovative companies at our national conferenc… https://t.co/knGQobEKUX 4 hours ago
- Why Should Anyone be led by You? Just one of the many questions for #innovative companies at our national conferenc… https://t.co/sV4qFBiknt 4 hours ago
- RT @Q1Scientific: Great event yesterday with @irdggroup learning about #DesignThinking and #NewProductDevelopment in the beautiful @killash… 5 hours ago retweeted via Q1Scientific