A core part of IRDG’s support to member companies is our Calendar of Events and Activities. We host a very diverse range of seminars, workshops, conference and company visits designed to help members build their innovation capability and enhance their network. The majority of events are exclusive and complimentary to members. A small number of events are open to the public at market rates.
We’d like to wish all our members and friends a very Merry Christmas, and hope you have a festive holiday season. It’s been a busy year right across the IRDG Network, and we’d like to thank you most sincerely for your continued support.
The IRDG offices will close on Monday 23rd December, re-opening opening Monday 6th January.…
R&D Tax Credits are worth approx. €700m per annum to 1500 companies in Ireland.
In 2019, the Department of Finance undertook a major review of the scheme to determine if it continues to be fit for purpose. In addition, the OECD also made key announcements relating to the R&D Tax Credit in 2019, with particular points relating to SMEs.
This important Conference for companies of all sizes and sectors involved in Research, Development and Innovation presents a unique opportunity to …
We’ll kick of 2020 with one of our most popular events in the IRDG network is in Waterford in January, the R&D Tax Credit Clinic. It takes place in The Granville Hotel, and on this occasion is held in conjunction with Deloitte. IRDG’s R&D Tax Credit clinics are a great way for members to keep up to date with ongoing developments to the R&D Tax Credit scheme, and to share experiences with other companies. Updates from the recent budget, along …
Events Open for Booking
Latest Blog Posts
- IRDG members gain inspiration into business and innovation at BD Research Centre Ireland
- Agenda for R&D Tax Credits Conference, 4th February 2020
- Innovation Practice Group visit to BD Limerick, 12th Feb
- Hear about our R&D Tax Credit clinics…
- IRDG Calendar of Events 2020
- Merry Christmas from all at IRDG!
- R&D Tax Credits Conference, 4th February 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Waterford – January 2020
- IRDG Lean Product Development Programme
- Unleashing the Potential of People & Ideas – November 19th 2019
- IRDG R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Kilmainham
- Design Thinking Special Interest Group – Musgraves, Cork
IRDG on Twitter
- IRDG members gain inspiration into business and innovation at BD Research Centre Ireland - https://t.co/ddihHqlq4G 6 hours ago
- #irdgmember - See @NearForm new Open Source Software R&D Hub @NF__Research launched last week. Focused on researchi… https://t.co/p37ifSVVSO 11 hours ago
- Looking forward to meeting everyone at the first of the regional launch events in #Waterford tomorrow!… https://t.co/mfONrizy4X 6 days ago