On March 4th we will host our next R&D Tax Credit Clinic exclusively for our members. Always well attended, these sessions are a great opportunity for members to get the very latest on this all important incentive for R&D performing companies, and also benefit from an expansive Q&A session. No charge applies to members for these sessions, and it is strongly encouraged that members include employees from both financial and technical functions in the sessions, as both have a role …
Sustainability, and in particular tailoring your innovation activities towards a sustainability strategy, will be a key element in IRDG’s activities throughout 2021. To that end, we have scheduled this workshop with Sue who has had a long and successful career, famously embedding a sustainable purpose into each of Unilever’s many and varied brands. She has also acted as an advisor to the British Government and now specializes in delivering practical, real world solutions to sustainability within businesses.
Join us on …
On 23rd February, we will host a very special virtual IRDG Innovation Shared Interest Group led by Dr John McKeon, health innovation entrepreneur, CEO of Allergy Standards Ltd and IRDG Board member.
John has a fascinating story to share with members. Over the course of two hours, he will share his perspectives and experience, facilitate a service journey workshop and tell his own personal story and journey in healthcare innovation. Follow this link to listen to him describe …
Lean Product Development (LPD) focuses on the elimination of waste in all facets of the product development process. It provides a very practical tool-kit for better, faster, cheaper execution of product development projects.
The phenomenal rate of change and pace of innovation dictates that companies must continuously deliver value to customers or risk falling behind the competition. Are you facing challenges with your new-product objectives? If so, now is the time to power-up your innovation process. Sign up to Mastering …
Latest Blog Posts
- Winning at New Products with the legendary Bob Cooper
- Sustainability. Unlocking the Innovation Opportunity
- Are you availing of all you can when it comes to Research & Innovation supports?
- Integrating Strategic Design into non-design Courses, 11th March
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic with EY, 4th March
- “How to lead Sustainability in your Business” by Sue Garrard
- Entrepreneurship & Service Journey Innovation, 23rd Feb
- Mastering Lean Product Development – starting 23rd March
- Members’ Forum on Corporation Tax, R&D Tax Credits Policy & Operations, and KDB
- New Year Booster – Exclusive Executive Masterclass with Mark Little, 21st Jan
- IRDG Design Thinking Programme
- R&D tax credit audits – what to expect and how to prepare, 9th Dec
IRDG on Twitter
- #Sustainability is better business and report after report is now proving this. Hear from these successful Irish bu… https://t.co/OYVUs1yaiO 23 hours ago
- RT @EGFSN: Follow #DesignYourLife to learn more about careers in Design. @EGFSN https://t.co/t3kIafVDtX 2 days ago retweeted via EGFSN
- RT @FlemingMedical: A big thank you to all who attended our Advanced Woundcare Webinars in association with @ariw_1 and our partners @CURAM… 2 days ago retweeted via FlemingMedical