Kick-off January 2020 with a programme that will enhance your new product development process and accelerate speed to market. Is it time for a change? Is there room to improve? IRDG’s Lean Product Development 4-day programme is designed for an Irish audience by our expert team, in collaboration with Ron Mascitelli (global LPD thought-leader). This unique programme takes all the benefits of lean, and applies them in a very relevant way to the changeable, dynamic nature of the innovation world. …
Creating the conditions for innovation and creativity to thrive within an organisation is a critical but very difficult undertaking. The role of HR leadership in fostering such a culture of innovation is often under-valued. People are the key element and it is vital that HR leaders are fully engaged and up to date on current corporate innovation practices so as to understand how this impacts the people/talent activities of the company.
To align our HR & Innovation leaders for success, …
A busy week in Dublin as we gear up for our R&D Tax Credit Clinic. These clinics, with small groups of 30-40 people from different member companies, are a great way to dig into the detail of the R&D Tax Credit scheme. Content includes revenue guidance, finance & scientific criteria, documentation requirements, audit preparation, experience sharing.
This week’s R&D Tax Credit Clinic in The Hilton Kilmainham, this time in conjunction with EY. Our R&D Tax Credit Clinics always attract many …
The IRDG Design Thinking Shared Interest Group (SIG) in conjunction with Musgrave Retail Partners is set to take place this week. With topics to be discussed like Pitfalls in Implementing Design Thinking in Organisations, to Case Studies with Musgrave, and How to Solve the Design Thinking Adoption Problem, this event promises to challenge members to create new and dynamic ways to adopt Design Thinking within their companies.
Design Thinking is one of IRDG’s main learning and innovation themes. We run …
Events Open for Booking
Latest Blog Posts
- IRDG Calendar of Events 2020
- Merry Christmas from all at IRDG!
- R&D Tax Credits Conference, 4th February 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Waterford – January 2020
- IRDG Lean Product Development Programme
- Unleashing the Potential of People & Ideas – November 19th 2019
- IRDG R&D Tax Credit Clinic, Kilmainham
- Design Thinking Special Interest Group – Musgraves, Cork
- Leading Business Innovation 2019
- 7 days until ‘Leading Business Innovation 2019’ kicks off
- National Innovation Conference, Kilkenny 22nd Oct
- Digital Transformation at Leading Business Innovation 2019
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @KTIconnect: Don’t forget to register for the IRDG Policy & Operations Conference taking place on February 4th. The event will cover key… 1 day ago retweeted via KTIconnect
- RT @TechNative: McKinsey forecasts that the potential economic impact of automating knowledge work could hit $6.7 trillion by 2025 https://… 2 days ago retweeted via TechNative
- Hear more about IRDG's R&D Tax Credit Clinics. First one for 2020 is in #Waterford next Tuesday and will be facilit… https://t.co/1DRlSr4deF 2 days ago