In a move calculated to give Europe the edge in science and technology with the resulting jobs boost that will come from new industries, the EU plans to invest €80bn under its new Horizon 2020 programme.
Monster €80bn investment in R&D
About adminThe IRDG is an industry-led representative group for manufacturing and services companies involved in Research, Development and Innovation (RD&I). Established by industry in 1992, the Group is an independent, non-profit body, serving the needs of members on all matters relating to RD&I.
- Lack of Tech Education at Secondary Schools Harming Ireland’s Future Workforce, warns Global Innovation Expert
- Leading Innovation Conference, Dublin 24th October
- Enterprise Ireland indicate changes on the way to their RD&I schemes
- Speakers for Design Thinking Ireland 2017
- Open for Booking – Design Thinking Ireland 2017
IRDG on Twitter
- @irdggroup #leanproductdevelopment course discussing high performance teams. How does your team score for… https://t.co/dhHchroMrK 1 week ago
- @irdggroup #DesignThinking masterclass. Fantastic tour with @lara_hanlon seeing how the pros @ibmdesign do it. https://t.co/wS6OL0QniI 2 weeks ago
- RT @aiotgroup: @irdggroup #IRDGInnov with @EMDcluster @aiotgroup @MET_Gateway @aitsri let's discuss your R&D and @Entirl funding mechanisms… 4 weeks ago retweeted via aiotgroup