In a move calculated to give Europe the edge in science and technology with the resulting jobs boost that will come from new industries, the EU plans to invest €80bn under its new Horizon 2020 programme.
Monster €80bn investment in R&D
About adminThe IRDG is an industry-led representative group for manufacturing and services companies involved in Research, Development and Innovation (RD&I). Established by industry in 1992, the Group is an independent, non-profit body, serving the needs of members on all matters relating to RD&I.
- Microsoft – The Innovation Experience, 27th March
- Lack of Tech Education at Secondary Schools Harming Ireland’s Future Workforce, warns Global Innovation Expert
- Leading Innovation Conference, Dublin 24th October
- Enterprise Ireland indicate changes on the way to their RD&I schemes
- Speakers for Design Thinking Ireland 2017
Events Open for Booking
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @EMDcluster: Last Chance to register for the #launch of the @Entirl @EITechGateway Network @CarltonDAirport 28th Feb. Come along and spe… 3 days ago retweeted via EMDcluster
- RT @Microsoftirl: Our new campus is home to 2,000 employees consisting of 71 nationalities across Sales, Engineering and Operations, all of… 3 days ago retweeted via Microsoftirl
- Congrats @Microsoftirl on a superb brand new campus 'One Microsoft Place' reflecting the latest in global innovativ… https://t.co/8TYPKSdSw5 3 days ago