In a move calculated to give Europe the edge in science and technology with the resulting jobs boost that will come from new industries, the EU plans to invest €80bn under its new Horizon 2020 programme.
Monster €80bn investment in R&D
About adminThe IRDG is an industry-led representative group for manufacturing and services companies involved in Research, Development and Innovation (RD&I). Established by industry in 1992, the Group is an independent, non-profit body, serving the needs of members on all matters relating to RD&I.
- Research & Innovation Conference & Exhibition
- Microsoft – The Innovation Experience, 27th March
- Lack of Tech Education at Secondary Schools Harming Ireland’s Future Workforce, warns Global Innovation Expert
- Leading Innovation Conference, Dublin 24th October
- Enterprise Ireland indicate changes on the way to their RD&I schemes
Events Open for Booking
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @EITechGateway: Are you a company in the #Food, #Biotech or #LifeScience sector? Don't forget to register for the industry open day @Sha… 1 day ago retweeted via EITechGateway
- Have you checked out Design Thinking Ireland 2018 yet? #DesignThinking can be used successfully for product, proces… https://t.co/czAsB4WWFO 1 day ago
- It's that time of year again! We're delighted to announce Design Thinking Ireland 2018 - now in it's 5th year. Op… https://t.co/XPVK50Dkle 1 week ago