Lean Product Development (LPD) focuses on the elimination of waste in all facets of the product development process. It provides a very practical tool-kit for better, faster, cheaper execution of product development projects.
The phenomenal rate of change and pace of innovation dictates that companies must continuously deliver value to customers or risk falling behind the competition. Are you facing challenges with your new-product objectives? If so, now is the time to power-up your innovation process. Sign up to Mastering Lean Product Development and avail of up to 80% grant on the programme fees.
Dates & Format
Our Autumn 2021 Mastering Lean Product Development programme will be a fully online interactive experience. It will take place using Zoom over 7 days (9am to 1pm for first 6 days, 9am to 3.30pm on day 7). It will run every Tuesday from 7th September through to 19th October.
Why this Programme?
It will introduce 4 game changers to rethink your new product development process, whatever your sector.
1. A front-end discovery framework to support the identification and selection of winning ideas for your business and customers.
2. Techniques to maximise your valuable R&D resources to successfully design, develop and deliver significantly greater customer value and financial returns.
3. Guidance on governance and product development events to accelerate your new product development pipeline, delivering up to 30% faster time to market.
4. A team with a changing mindset, approach to issues and problems, habits and behaviours that over time will reinvigorate the culture within your business.
We recommend that companies join as a team of 2-4 people to ensure what is learned gets applied and disseminated across the business. This LPD approach can be easily scaled according to your company size and is being implemented in companies of all sizes and sectors.
Options & Costs – members only
- Option 1 – Programme only: Team of 2 to 4 people – cost of €900 per person.
- Option 2 – Programme + EXTRA 3 days In-company implementation support. Apply to EI, IDA or Údarás for funding support (up to 80%) subject to approval.
Get in touch with us to understand the options in more detail.
The programme will be led by Sean McNulty, Pat Lawlor and Shane Hughes.