Mastering Lean Product Development
Executive 1-day Workshop | Limerick & Dublin
Created and Presented by
Ron Mascitelli, PMP President, Technology Perspectives
This workshop provides a practical, step-by-step methodology for integrating the powerful waste-eliminating tools of lean product development into any product development process.
In the current economic climate, doing more with less is a mandate for virtually any firm, particularly with respect to new product introductions. Unfortunately, much of the effort expended by product development teams is often unnecessary and potentially wasteful. In many cases, less than half of a team member’s work day is actually spent creating value for their customers, and profits for their companies. Firms that have embraced the practical, waste-eliminating methods of Lean Product Development have reported up to 50 percent reduction in launch schedules, dramatic improvements in gross margin, and enhanced customer satisfaction. This workshop is based on the recently published book Mastering Lean Product Development, by Ronald Mascitelli, and is presented by the author.
Participants will take away a practical plan for executing a real-world development project in less time, with higher margins, and with enhanced quality and customer value.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Executives with product development responsibilities, product-line managers, team leaders, task managers, functional managers, six-sigma blackbelts / green belts, improvement champions, operations and engineering managers, process owners, design engineers, and all others with product development responsibilities.
PARTICIPANTS WILL GET:
- The insight and unique experience of this leading international expert on this specialized topic
- Comprehensive hardback folder with all Ron’s workshop slides for note-taking
- Complimentary copy of Ron’s latest book “Mastering Lean Product Development”
- Invitation for IRDG members to participate in a Special Interest Group dedicated to Lean Product Development to continue progress in this area
Ronald Mascitelli, PMP
Ronald Mascitelli is a recognized leader in the development of advanced methods for project management and product development, with an emphasis on eliminating non-value-added waste, maximizing team productivity, and enhancing profitability. He currently presents his proprietary workshops and seminars internationally to public audiences, and has created company-specific training and deployment programs for a over one hundred and fifty leading firms, including Lockheed-Martin, The Volvo Group, Boston Scientific, Adidas, Intel, Boeing,
Parker-Hannifin, Emerson Corporation, Hitachi, Siemens, ABB, Briggs & Stratton, Delta Faucet, and Rockwell Automation / Allen-Bradley.
Ron served as both Senior Scientist and Director of Research and Development for Hughes Electronics and the Santa Barbara Research Center. Since founding Technology Perspectives in 1994, he has published over twenty papers and technical articles in major journals. He is the author of five books, including the critically acclaimed Building a Project-Driven Enterprise, The Lean Design Guidebook, The Lean Product Development Guidebook, and his most recent book, Mastering Lean Product Development.
Limerick & Dublin-Citywest, sold out - Final Places remain in Dublin on the 16th of September
Dublin Workshop, Friday 16th September
Crowne Plaza Hotel Blanchardstown
Limerick Workshop, 14th September
Radisson Blu Hotel, Limerick
Dublin Workshop, 15th September
Citywest Hotel, Dublin
Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of full payment or Purchase Order number only. Bookings will be held provisionally until that time.
- Participants must have fully paid prior to attending the Workshop.
- The early bird discount is available until the 29th July only.
- IRDG cancellation policy provides for a full refund if a cancellation is received 7 days in advance. Thereafter no refund is available.