Celebrating 25 years of IRDG (1992-2017) with a very special Innovation Conference
Full Details & Booking:
Please visit www.irdgleadinginnovation.ie for all the Conference details and booking:
In Summary 🙂
The line-up is now fully announced for our 25 Year Special “Leading Innovation for Business Growth” Conference on 24th October, and we are looking forward to hosting companies from all sectors of industry, and all corners of the country.
This year’s insights will be extremely valuable for CEOs, Executives and Leaders in all functions who are responsible for growing their business through innovation. The themes are all about Leadership; equipping you to lead and inspire your organisation’s people to persist with innovation, on what can often be a very challenging path.
The full list of speakers is as follows:
Stefan Lindegaard, Chief Thought Leader – Copenhagen
– The New Leaders and what makes them Special, the way the Digital Era is changing everything, how this Old and New must work together, and the ever increasing importance of your Network
Martin Curley, Senior Vice President and Group Head for Global Digital Practice, MasterCard
– The Opportunities & Challenges for Ireland’s Innovation Future
Marie Moynihan, Senior Vice President of Global Talent Acquisition, Dell EMC
– Building a Culture of Engagement & Innovation
Aisling Hassell, Head of Global Customer Experience, Airbnb and Site Lead in Dublin
– How a “born on the internet” disruptor continues to learn, innovate and grow
Cilian Fennell, Leading Communications & Storytelling Expert at Stillwater Communications
– The art of Storytelling in Business to inspire people and create real value
Enda McNulty, Motivational Speaker & Chief Performance Officer, McNulty Performance
– Leveraging from the world of sport and seeing how everybody being a Chief Performance Officer in your business leads towards the ultimate in future innovation performance
Ian Huston, Associate Director, Pivotal Labs
– A transformational approach to software building and the innovation mind-set they seek in talent
Albert McQuaid, Chief Innovation Officer, Kerry
– Moving the food, beverage and pharmaceutical markets forward through innovation
Oonagh O’Hagan, Managing Director, Meagher Pharmacy Group
– Service Innovation & Adapting to a new Business Model
Frances Fitzgerald T.D., Tánaiste and Minister for Business, Enterprise and Innovation
Innovation Recognition Awards
On the day, we will also be presenting each of the 9 founding IRDG companies (Glen Dimplex, Diageo, Kerry Group, Bimeda Holdings, Henkel, Moog, Analog Devices, Bord na Mona and Stryker) with an Innovation Recognition Award for their services to IRDG and Irish business over the past 25 years.
Get a flavour of the 2016 IRDG Innovation Network Conference on this link.