Introducing IRDG – the Industry Research & Development Group – as described by a selection of members – Bord na Móna, Allergan, Microsoft, Munich RE, Modular Automation, Complete Laboratory Solutions (CLS), Abtran, Dairygold, and EirGen Pharma.
IRDG – who we are, what we do
Latest Blog Posts
- 5G in Business with Dell Technologies Limerick, 22nd Sept
- Innovation Journey & Experience at Pramerica, 8th Sept
- DTIF 3rd Call for Applications
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, kicking off the Autumn events
- Updated Revenue Guidelines on R&D Tax Credits
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 – we’re ready to go!!
- R&D Tax Credit Webinars, June 2020
- Design Thinking Ireland 2020 goes virtual!
- Public Webinar – RD&I Funding Ecosystem Overview
- RD&I Funding – Webinar Series May 2020
- R&D Tax Credit Webinar Series
- IRDG’s Covid-19 Information and RD&I Hub
IRDG on Twitter
- RT @IrishResearch: 1 week left to get your application in for a Government of Ireland PG Scholarship! Deadline 29 October, 4pm. This year's… 6 hours ago retweeted via IrishResearch
- #DTIF webinar tomorrow 22nd Oct on Call 3. Some significant changes since last year's call (i) 3-7 yrs to commercia… https://t.co/vKk0ip8SkI 10 hours ago
- RT @KTIconnect: 👉Join @KTIconnect director @alisonfcampbell on Oct. 23rd as she discusses and answers questions on IP and new product creat… 12 hours ago retweeted via KTIconnect