Thomond Park, Limerick
Tuesday, 13th May 2014, 9.00am to 4.30pm
Sharing the business value and industry experience of applying Lean Thinking in Innovation, Product Development & Design
Featuring Ron Mascitelli (USA), Richard Keegan (EI) along with
Industry Case Studies from Memjet, Ericsson, Molex, Openet and Aerogen.
- Booking window below. Please note invoicing can be facilitated for group bookings if necessary – please contact Mary Byrne for more information 087 6501215 or email@example.com
This will be a highly informative day which will give you a really clear picture of how Lean principles can make a difference to your Innovation. We will hear from leading international expert on this subject, Ronald Mascitelli (USA), together with case studies from companies in Ireland – Memjet, Ericsson, Molex, Openet and Aerogen, who have all applied Lean Thinking to their Innovation processes.
The Lean Innovation / Product Development approach focuses on the elimination of waste in all facets of the innovation process, from the initial selection and prioritisation of development projects, right through to the commercialisation of every new product.
Ron Mascitelli brings a vast knowledge and experience on this subject, having led and consulted on projects for companies such as The Volvo Group, Intel, Boston Scientific, Adidas, Boeing and Siemens amongst others. Facilitating an address and highly practical session where you will learn some real techniques, he will also be joined by Richard Keegan, Manager, Competitiveness Dept., Enterprise Ireland.
Together with the case studies highlighted above, this day will let you see how Lean thinking has been applied to the Innovation process. You will understand what’s involved in making it happen, and consider the opportunities it presents for your business based on the experiences of others.
- Ronald Masctelli USA (keynote) – international expert in Lean Product Development
- Richard Keegan, Manager, Competitiveness Department, Enterprise Ireland
- Tony Duddy, Group President, R&D, Operations, Memjet
- Vince Boyle, Lean and Agile Coach Lead Europe, Ericsson
- Sean Griffin, New Product Development Manager, Molex Ireland
- Shane O’Flynn, Global VP Product & Solution Management, Openet
- Declan Slemon, Director Research & Development, Aerogen Ltd.
Don’t forget to check out the Mastering Lean Product Development Workshops also taking place during this week. Details on this link.