♦ Barriers to Growth in your Organisation? Design Thinking can help.
Design Thinking is a proven growth enabler for organisations. The design thinking mindset, it’s methods and processes help firms to discover, develop and deliver breakthroughs that are distinctive and differentiating.
♦ Identify an Innovation Challenge, Problem or Wasted Opportunity
Choose one of these in your business that would make a real difference for you if it was resolved/actioned. Design Thinking can be applied to a product, process, service or strategic need.
♦ Assemble a Cross Disciplinary Team
Bring together a cross-disciplinary team of 3 or 4 employees who are mandated to come up with a validated concept in 6 weeks! Include people from Technical, Finance, Marketing, Operations or HR etc.
♦ Send team on IRDG’s Design Thinking Programme
Team participates in IRDG’s Design Thinking Programme, over 4 days, based around a project, featuring a 2-day residential start to get immersed in design thinking and understand the concept.
- Introduction to Design Thinking, Visualisation, Getting started, Design Research methods, Techniques for identifying needs and insights.
- Research findings, Synthesising insights, Reframing the vision, Ideation and creative idea generation, Creating concept boards, Assumption mapping, Prototyping and iterations, Business case.
- Project presentations and discussions, Peer review and key takeaways.
♦ Programme Dates – Autumn 2019
- Days 1 & 2 – 9th & 10th October
- Days 3 – 5th November
- Day 4 – 28th November
- Killashee House Hotel, Naas, Co. Kildare
Any questions or booking enquiries to Mary Byrne at firstname.lastname@example.org or 087-6501215