IRDG Intellectual Property 2012 seminar Denis Hayes, IRDG; Paul McEvoy, TFI; John P. McManus; Joe Doyle, Enterprise Ireland; Fred Logue, New Morning IP; Cathal Lane, Tomkins IP
Denis Hayes, IRDG; Paul McEvoy, TFI; John P. McManus; Joe Doyle, Enterprise Ireland; Fred Logue, New Morning IP; Cathal Lane, Tomkins IP
Latest Blog Posts
- Irish & Global Speakers ready to Inspire!
- Understanding the Future through Innovation, with Kingspan
- Launching Design Thinking Ireland 2021!
- Winning at New Products with the legendary Bob Cooper
- Sustainability. Unlocking the Innovation Opportunity
- Are you availing of all you can when it comes to Research & Innovation supports?
- Integrating Strategic Design into non-design Courses, 11th March
- R&D Tax Credit Clinic with EY, 4th March
- “How to lead Sustainability in your Business” by Sue Garrard
- Entrepreneurship & Service Journey Innovation, 23rd Feb
- Mastering Lean Product Development – starting 23rd March
- Members’ Forum on Corporation Tax, R&D Tax Credits Policy & Operations, and KDB
IRDG on Twitter
- "We, the designers, are the ambassadors of the people we sell products and services to" WOW! @MauroPorcini, Chief D… https://t.co/dHh6VWbVKL 3 hours ago
- A fantastic insight from Des O'Toole of @HSE_DA into the #humancentred #DigitalTransformation happening within the… https://t.co/J5Ksquyxxl 7 hours ago
- @claudianicolai_ of @HPI_DSchool Potsdam outlining the amazing changes to their #designthinking spaces and practice… https://t.co/IW8pycCodZ 8 hours ago