We had a great day in Dublin yesterday at our final member’s event of 2012. 80 people gathered in the Clarion Liffey Valley Hotel for our first seminar on the broad subject of Intellectual Property. There was a great variety of speakers, who stimulated the interest and raised the knowledge levels of all in the room. This final IRDG event of 2012 was a great occasion for networking, with companies from right across the country, representing every size and sector in attendance. Thanks a million to all who attended and participated.
The speakers were:
- Dr. John P. McManus, IP Specialist & author of “Intellectual Property – from creation to commercialisation, a practical guide for innovators and researchers”
- Cathal Lane, Patent & Trade Mark Attorney with Tomkins IP
- Dr. Fred Logue, Founder & Director of New Morning IP
- Dr. Paul McEvoy, Technical Director at Technology from Ideas
- Joe Doyle, Intellectual Property Manager at Enterprise Ireland
- Fintan Clancy, Partner at Arthur Cox
The book named above by Dr. John P. McManus was published earlier this year by Oak Tree Press and is available in both hard-back and ebook versions. A series of eight short ebooks on separate topics was also published under the title of the “Commercialising Intellectual Property” series. The book is available in all good bookstores and also available from Oak Tree Press and Amazon – approx price €65.00.
The following is a link to the hardback and all e-publications:
Copies of the presentations are available in the private Members Only area of this website. Photos from the day are available in our photo gallery. Please use the links below.